Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Mother of Justice (HQ version)

Dude, don't worry too much about the quality. It's actually pretty decent, and you'll only get better if you keep doing it.

Also +1 for MoJ being Generals mother. Those eyes, man, that body, that absolute confidence in oneself despite bailing right afterwards without actually fixing anything.

Dex-chan lover
Page 4, Mother of Justice. All of my thanks for this chapter.

h9N0DqA.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me the "other website" for chapter 67, The other sites that I know don't have it

Fed-Kun's army
@KappaDvorak - Just do a Google search for "Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san 67", the first few results have it.

Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
If she is the General's mother imagine the nagging that would ensue like
"why are not marry yet" ,
"When will I expect grandkids",
"you are not getting any younger"
"you never call"
"you still in your rebellious phase?"
"Do you expect to attract a decent man in that get up?"

......and so on and so on.

I see potential in you, TL. It wasn't so dogshit that I couldn't grasp most of the humor behind the words.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand it, and it's funny, there was one spelling error (first page or should be of) but that's a simple typo and is easy to understand so who cares

A+ to you good translator

Oh god her Mom is the top hero

Dex-chan lover
blessed jin, reusing the best body for a hero (who's definitely not black general's mom no really honest for sure)

Dex-chan lover
Bold of you to assume I'm invested enough in any of this to know where to search for chapter 67
I just check mangadex every once in a break, man. Thanks for the chapter tho

Double-page supporter
dang... if MoJ is General-san mother , then perhaps Braveman deserve some oyakodon for all the mess General-san inflict on him :p

Yeah she's definitely related to General.
They look very similar, and it would explain both Generals extreme toughness aswell as how her obsession with heroes started in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so now here is a HQ version since sviiseven cleaned up my mess again, thanks to him you can enjoy this chapter to it's fullest.

Users who are viewing this thread