Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Mother of Justice

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for bringing attention back to this manga! I would also love to see it be picked up by a serious group again, as I had a blast reading this before.

Dex-chan lover
NVM bois, I found someone willing to redraw and typeset, so a better quality version will come sometime later.

Dex-chan lover
so, where can we read chp 67? you said at first page we can read it at "other" site, which site? 😅

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon You might be able to get support from some of these freelancers that do god's work from time to time around these parts. All I'd advise you is to append a way of contacting you so that people that are willing to pitch in and help have a way of doing so.

I can totally see the guys that translate Iruma joining in, you might give wanna give them a nudge.

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin chapter 67 can be found on aggregator sites, I decided not to do it because of that, and also on the offchance that the last group started working on it already I wouldn't want to throw their work away.

Dex-chan lover
@lead36 Thanks for the tip, I just talked to someone I worked with before, and they will be handling the redrawing and typesetting, so we will see how that turns out.

Well, the drinks MoJ gave to Serious Glass is energy drink, not stomach medicine.

And MoJ banned Impact from having snack, not eating. Told her she can practice getting energy from breathing, and take that as homework.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for brining this back. I had to read this on other aggregator site for a while. Think it is up to ch 79 now. But I would very much rather read it here.

i have a feeling she is the black generals mom...........coz the Black general is tough, like she could take a hit from brave man and only get minor bruises and recover rather quickly

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon don't so underestimated your skill, you even changed the font in that "MA MA MA MA MA MA MA" scene.

thank for bring back this series anyway.

Huh? Is mother of justice, general's relative? Her hair and eyes somehow.....

Users who are viewing this thread