Zatch Bell! 2 - Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Oh riddle you absolute bastard, gosh i love you

Also is that the tempura guy in the background???? We are getting him back too? HELL YEA

Aggregator gang
On the Fern character, I'm also on the either an Elly with a changed name or someone related to Dufort. The first because Elly had a very complicated surgery towards the end of the first series, and changing a name could be a way to signify her "rebirth", her getting the chance to live once again. The expression and the eyes are also really similar.

Fern also looks like Dufort, though, and the cold demeanor is very reminescent of his. If only Fern went with an "are you stupid?" somewhere (Dufort's almost catchphrase) we could be certain that there's a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Roopa look at it this way, Papi was so strong they went out of their way to kill him FIRST!

... or something...

You fucking bastard Dr Riddles you did it again! i hate him but i love him! didn't even believe it for a second that he died!

Momon is such a badass, maybe not appearence wise, but his personality carries now, given how much of a clown he used to be

I see so Fern is a new character, good i was going crazy because i couldn't remember her
Papi is so brave he is a frontliner

Dex-chan lover
Lol he's going to play it off like nothing changed though. "I already knew everything! Sadly, that means I know there's no way to pass this on to someone who needs it more!"
Would not doubt it, but honestly, now the man won't be lying when he says he knows everything.

Dex-chan lover
Well I almost had it.
Honestly I thought it was going to be something like this too. Dr Riddles AI companion for the rest of the story

Honestly this solution makes me more queasy, all of this probably ravaged his body. The poison, his heart stopping, his body must be wracked with problems now.
He lived, but its a serious question how much living he has left.

usamimi making an epic entrance... just to be "ruined" on the next panel
makoto raiku and his weird faces x'D

...also Fern... from the looks i thought it was Arth(earth) partner making appearance, yeah she was Elly as far as i recall but the face gesture resembles her alot, young partners were counted with the finger of hands that gives almost no options to miss...

Oh Shoot, Dr. Riddles with the Answer Talker ability is going to be nuts. Also, Momon being heroic like this is honestly not something I ever considered... Good on him...
We all know he'll only use it to troll the team even harder.
He had all the correct answers from the beginning, without having to resort to this supernatural ability.

I believe even in the original series, it was hinted that Dr. Riddles had the Answer Talker ability, but it's never confirmed, so I can't say for sure, but he definitely had the eye pattern during his epic moments.

If Fern truly is Dufort's daughter, I can already hear a potential conversation between Kiyo and Gash:
Gash: Kiyomaro, who was that girl by the way?
Kiyo: Oh, that was Fern, Dufort's daughter.
Gash: Ah, Dufort's daughter... WHAT!?!?

Oh riddle you absolute bastard, gosh i love you

Also is that the tempura guy in the background???? We are getting him back too? HELL YEA
If you mean Berun, Keith/Keye's partner he's missing his clownlike nose.
9f52b17497fa0b23875a5bed64768b7ffbbf4bfar1-1077-828v2_hq.jpg

His features look a lot more similar to Harry Jet, the partner of Gyaron (who fought Ted during the faudo arc)

Double-page supporter
If you mean Berun, Keith/Keye's partner he's missing his clownlike nose.
9f52b17497fa0b23875a5bed64768b7ffbbf4bfar1-1077-828v2_hq.jpg

His features look a lot more similar to Harry Jet, the partner of Gyaron (who fought Ted during the faudo arc)
Oh dear I hope you are not correct, berun and keith is significantly funnier than these guys

Great chapter. I'm glad Dr. Riddles has survived. I don't think he'd die before giving us fans what we want the most (a reunion with Kidd) and a severe beating from Kiyomaro from the stunt he just pulled. I was happy to return to the mamodo world again in this chapter. I was thinking the character in disguise was Zeon searching for survivors near the enemy's base. But it turns out it was Momon. He's definitely changed to be a huge character. His giving chocolate to the children should have been a given to who he was (to us fans). But I didn't realize it was him until I saw his ears. Can't wait til next month's chapter.

I just remembered how Dr. Riddles as the 'answer-talker' ability. He had gotten it because he died and then came back to life in this chapter. That ability awakens in people who have already died and were revived. Dufaux had it first. And then Kiyomaro had acquired it during the battle with Riou. But had it fully awakened with Zeon's battle in Faudo.

Dex-chan lover
It also seems like Dr Riddles unlocked
Answer Talker from this near death experience

I just remembered how Dr. Riddles as the 'answer-talker' ability. He had gotten it because he died and then came back to life in this chapter. That ability awakens in people who have already died and were revived. Dufaux had it first. And then Kiyomaro had acquired it during the battle with Riou. But had it fully awakened with Zeon's battle in Faudo.
If we look back to earlier chapters, we can see Dr Riddles was already activating Answer Talker during the most time, except for the few funny moments like when he is trolling Bleu or showing sympathy on them. He really wasn't lying to Bleu back then... T.T
alw2ncR.png
0ylNKIn.png

Dex-chan lover
Also did not expect Pappi to be first to die as he was also one of the best survival/escape artist back then (spell set wise). Then again only Gash can use his spells so he probably don't have as much advantage as others with innate abilities or physiques... And then just when I'm thinking about it Momon the other escape pro enter the scene as all grown chad. I like that color spread especially

Users who are viewing this thread