Zatsuyo Gakari Ken Shien Jutsu Shi Ha Party Tsuiho Ni Akogareru ~ Seken Ha Tsuiho Boomnanoni, Ore Wo Kadai Hyoka Suru Party Member Tachi Ga Kesshite …

Dex-chan lover
yeah, I don't buy that, they won't be able to suicide, that's not something easy to do... is a massive "step"

alphamine-san, can u translate kochugunshikan boukensha ni naru chapter 46 please?

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit of a cheap tactic on their part but it's understandable. Both sides are kinda doing the same thing. Unstoppable force vs immovable wall.

Dex-chan lover
I can't bring myself to really care about the entire protagonists' situation simply because this is CHAPTER 5!

There's been nowhere near enough time for the audience to connect to the character much less pile on this pitiful amount of drama.

their so tsundere about it (round about, i get it, they can't be honest around him but still TxT)

Well that took a turn.

Also lmao at the first two being like "I'll kill myself due to my beliefs!" and then the third girl just goes "well, if they're committing suicide, I can't let em do it alone" and the fourth just says she has nowhere to go. Seems like the fisrt two are the only ones who actually want to and 3+4 just got dragged into a suicide pact, lmao.
it's cause they can't be honest hahahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
MC: I wonder if I made my master proud.
MC's Master: Nothing is more important than you're happiness. That YOU are happy. I don't care about anything except you're happiness.
Also MC: Has spent the entire time thinking he's a burden to his friends and is currently trying to sacrifice himself for their future

I'm not sure your master would be happy about this one buddy.
Hmmm…
“I’m gonna sacrifice myself for the greater good”
”If you die we all are gonna commit suicide“
”what?”
What? I mean, that’s a pretty compelling argument, but sheesh, you guys aren’t even dating yet.
I mean none of them framed it like they're in a Shakespeare play. The first one just said it, the second one made it out like she'd die out of shame, and the last two just said "welp, if everyone else is dying guess I'll have to too." I mean meta-analysis we (as the audience) think they're coming from that framework because we know they all have feelings for the Mc. But the as far as the MC is concerned and if anyone else were just randomly listening in, they're just comrades refusing to let him self sacrifice and trying to convince him to let them help. I'm actually rather surprised none of them even tried confessing or dropping their act under the current circumstances (that the guy they have a crush on might die).... not sure if that's better or worse tho.

OP Support hacks.
I miss log horizon. Seriously I love it when we actually get stuff that reflects the MMO rpgs they're based on. Because IRL there's nothing more useless than a pure dps player.

Dex-chan lover
I miss log horizon. Seriously I love it when we actually get stuff that reflects the MMO rpgs they're based on. Because IRL there's nothing more useless than a pure dps player.
One of the best game stories. Sure, actual skill balance is out the window, but a lot of the interactions are solid. And great world building and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread