Zatsuyo Gakari Ken Shien Jutsu Shi Ha Party Tsuiho Ni Akogareru ~ Seken Ha Tsuiho Boomnanoni, Ore Wo Kadai Hyoka Suru Party Member Tachi Ga Kesshite …

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand here it comes, the power of friendship (and/or love and/or harem).
Seems like the girls already decided to be the harem for MC.
And the typical dense MC does misunderstand the girl's intention as simply friendship.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, have to drop this from my reading list.

No matter how much he thinks he doesn’t deserve their help, the fact they are help means he should do something, period.
Yeah, I'm calling it quits here, too.

It's already abandoned its core premise and is becoming more and more a cheap carbon copy of the series it's supposed to be parodying.

Dex-chan lover
Let's just hope this gets him off the self-deprecating funk he's been in since the beginning. I know it's the story's premise and he might fall into that rabbit hole again, but man, it's one of the most absurd character plot lines out there

Dex-chan lover
ghSBoJSnn5X2zq_s7w1vEzC8DvqL6Rg1gpZaoITpF2E.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

But goodness. Aside from the bad art in the last chapter, the family thing made this even harder to like.
Calling your unrelated group of people a "family" is already a red flag even like in a real life company. Next thing you know your manager will order pizza before announcing there will be no raise and bonus for the year.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have half a mind to just drop this too.
I'm getting a little fed up with characters who prefer to wallow in self-pity than give some help when people specifically try to save him. Even more so when said people have never given him a hint of disdain or reproach.
I do get that inferiority complex is a thing, but I get seriously annoyed when the MC is not only suffering from it (which is already way too common in "exiled from party" stories) but pushing it to such extreme that he will give up on his life and that of his party. Before even trying anything. Despite their shared experience fighting in dungeons.
Argh, it's getting worse the more I think about it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't even know why i read this up till now, I guess because it showed up in my updates? Either way this chapter felt like a nothingburger. Probably won't come back (probably will when it shows up in my updates again, because hell I have nothing else to read).

Dex-chan lover
The ML should be punched in the crotch after they win (you know they'll win because plot armor) but more than likely they'll want to caress his crotch ... for what reason ... dammed if I know, LOL.

And yes ... the 'just drop this shit bro' has been flaring something fierce with this manga. However, I'm not a quitter ... most of the time. We'll put that to the test in the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
If she can shatter a sword that size, she's far stronger than necessary to wield it in the first place, which is already superhuman strength.

And again, not a good time and place to ponder your inefficiencies.

No, it wasn't just your hesitation that cost her her life. She also didn't do anything to avoid it.

Twintails knows what's up.

Took you long enough.

The fact that characters who're supposedly used to combat mope around so much in the middle of a battle is something the author needs to redeem to make me continue reading. It's so egregious it makes it hard to take seriously, and it's not funny enough to follow for other reasons.

A committee meeting, in the middle of a life-or-death battle.
Yeah, not the time and place.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit demoralised at the author lacking a single original bone in their body. At least copy some good shit… Ill-timed unrealistic nonsense talk doesn't cut it. sigh

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Nha you guys aren't dropping this here because this was the last straw or something, you all knew this series didn't had hope from the get go, you all are just bored to death like me. I will see you all next chapter!

i give this one about 2 to 3 volumes before the axe hits it.

Supporter
The author abandons the title premise--I want to get kicked out of the party--and then tries to play it serious. No wonder everybody's dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
I feel REALLY sorry for this guy's master. Just a couple of chapters ago we got flashbacks where the only thing she cared about was his happiness and now he's not sure if she considered him family?

I can kinda get the MC having some trauma since he was probably an orphan before having met his master, but he was A CHILD in those flashbacks. And after a certain while it just gets frustrating watching people like that. Like I'm not going to care about a character as a reader that's surrounded by people who love and care for him (and has been since at least he was a minor judging by those flashbacks) and still just acts so... pathetic. Like no one in the world cares about him. In real life, sure I can definitely see that being possible in the long term and needing some therapy, but in a manga like this? Maybe if the author changed the name and premise to specifically being about how the MC is pushed into therapy to deal with whatever long lasting trauma he has and makes it all about their mental health.

I'm sorry if the MC doesn't care about themselves then why should I? Especially when there's nothing immediately compelling as to why they'd feel that why. The dude's guardian/master only wanted him to be happy and said that's all that matters. His friends and party members have only ever treated him with the utmost respect and praised his abilities. His self deprecation is his own self serving bias and that's not interesting or cool. It just makes reading this a chore and his whole character come off as lame and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread