Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Waking

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks, this is a better quality translation available on the much better dex platform. I'm sure everyone will be grateful even if you cannot be bothered with sfx, should you opt to continue.

Really, this manga uses such a basic set of tropes but the execution of them is really surprisingly well done every time. So its great to have it in a good format and translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This series could've gotten a better treatment if only right-dark did not get its hands on this firsthand.
Other groups stayed away because right-dark was churning out MTL'ed chapters of this so fast that others seem to be uncompelled to even compete.
But sadly, we all know how right-dark is so bad with their work and they even seem to have stopped working on this one because they don't get the donations they were looking for from it :haa:

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
There was a missing page in this chapter. I've gone ahead and fixed this myself since the missing page doesn't require any editing from the scanlator other than the sfx. Hopefully the scanlator can see this message.
1721357119274.png
1721357181380.png

There was a missing page in this chapter. I've gone ahead and fixed this myself since the missing page doesn't require any editing from the scanlator other than the sfx. Hopefully the scanlator can see this message.
Sorry about that. Had the page in a different folder and just complete forgot to upload it. Thanks for adding it in

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
Sorry about that. Had the page in a different folder and just complete forgot to upload it. Thanks for adding it in
No problem. I would have pinged you, but you didn't seem to have a forum account active yet.

Definitely try and keep track of any pages in a different folder moving forward. It seems to be a somewhat common-ish thing that ends up happening with random scan groups. 😅

If you do have an updated page with the sfx translation, you should be able to edit the chapter in place to add the page in with the "edit pages" feature.

Good luck with your future scanlations!

Dex-chan lover
Really appreciate the translation! Right dark was just so shit tier, it really hurt this manga. If you continue working on this, IMO, translated SFX doesn't even matter. Most people can probably guess SFX by the art and what's going on. Just put a little margin note of what it is if you even want to bother translating it.

Aggregator gang
Nice someone picked up this manga. Hope you'll continue without creating any needless drama.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, it's a simple formula that's been seen/done before but it's it's still a very compelling read.

Hopefully Wim's self esteem takes an upturn after this, since it seems that it's heading to a confrontation with the shit party.

Dex-chan lover
Dear lord thank you for picking this chapter up and I hope you continue. Ignore the vfx all you like, just give me more chapters please 🥺

Thank you so much for your hard work and translation! I would love to see more chapters of this series with your translation :)

Users who are viewing this thread