Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Pursuers

Dex-chan lover
Okay.. if whatever he is under isn't explained soon, or he stops helping his old party.. I see myself dropping it 😐

Trying to be mysterious by implementing some trauma, or curse or whatever sure, but its absolutely gross seeing him constantly help his old party, when all of them are complete shi*heads, if that drags on for too long it's honestly gonna be way too frustrating to read for me

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, this is a bit annoying, like it's not like he depended on them for survival and the treatment sucked, so why is the author trying to portray like it's something he longs to go back to is such a joke and illogical unless you go to such far-fetched logic it's just silly...
Like 22ch in and besides making him look cool in the boss fight there's barely, if any character progression on him, it feels dragged out just for suspense, not good story telling, it's getting frustrating to read this work.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is about what kind of crazy person our MC is (at least, for now; I haven't read anything about the LN so I can't speak for what's in store), the fantasy dungeon-crawling is just a plot device for it.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, Wimme! Grow a backbone! Yeah, his simping for his old trashy team is really frustrating to watch. At this point, I'm only hoping for the hero-wannabe to finally meet their end on the next monster they challenge.

Dex-chan lover
What is this weird flag at the end, for some reason i feel like he will join that dark guild something

Dex-chan lover
his battle lust aside, MC got some serious head issues if they have managed to persist from whatever age he was as a child until his now 20-somethings :pepehmm:

Thanks for the translation! Hopefully next chapter has the team dive back in the labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling now. He is probably a super strong and crazy killer or whatever person. But something happened in the past he is like this now and only she knows. She probably stalks in to make sure he doesn't go back to his old self.

Dex-chan lover
Has no other option? Not with that level of fanfare.

But Nacht Belle took good care of him, they seem to be comprised of decent people, they treated him like a person instead of a slave, and all the encouragement and camaraderie that could be brought to the table, along with an offer for a very generous salary. I don't see why he shouldn't take them up on the offer.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
What is this weird flag at the end, for some reason i feel like he will join that dark guild something
I think its pretty clear that Dragonwing will get roped into the dark guild. they're pretty desparate already so they're easy to exploit with promisses of more power.
this will then lead into a direct fight between chronos and wimme, with chronos being under the influence of some weird experimental drug / demonic power of whatever.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i stop reading novel cause the story just go out into a stone ocean one piece let meet 7 year latter kind of bullshit and even then i still don't understand what the fuck is what.

but my guess for vim problem is probably
memory loss. vim enchan his brain pretty much make him one of strongest people and allow him to solo most of boss that would need entire team easily. but the drawback is that he slowly loss memory of himself which is why he feel like he shouldn't do it.
idk what the fuck happen though MTL but it seem that vim is kind of bloodlust and really love battle subconsciously, so when he got into fight with the dark guide, he kinda let loses and just slowly abandon his humanity.he then accept offer of bad guy to find the secret of the world and just jump into dungeon and disappear.
his friend(the childhood girl) for some reason know about his memory problem and just tell him her last word before he gone which is just to don't forget her

Dex-chan lover
i stop reading novel cause the story just go out into a stone ocean one piece let meet 7 year latter kind of bullshit and even then i still don't understand what the fuck is what.

but my guess for vim problem is probably
memory loss. vim enchan his brain pretty much make him one of strongest people and allow him to solo most of boss that would need entire team easily. but the drawback is that he slowly loss memory of himself which is why he feel like he shouldn't do it.
idk what the fuck happen though MTL but it seem that vim is kind of bloodlust and really love battle subconsciously, so when he got into fight with the dark guide, he kinda let loses and just slowly abandon his humanity.he then accept offer of bad guy to find the secret of the world and just jump into dungeon and disappear.
his friend(the childhood girl) for some reason know about his memory problem and just tell him her last word before he gone which is just to don't forget her
Damn. I kinda called it before. On previous chapter our stalker sister said not to forget her. But i still don't understand of him being that negative despite the outcome of him basically 1v1 with the boss. Ok, there's no proof but to not believe the majority that says he's OP is also weird. Then again when you
amnesiac
like that, you won't even believe hildemarie too.

Aggregator gang
The lines: "The place that I belong is.... I don't have any other choice, do I? Or at least, there shouldn't be..."
are so fascinating!
I'm not sure that his fixation with Dragon Wing is the cause of his lack of interest in Nacht Libelle. Seems like there's something deeper going on here, where he actually doesn't want to be belonged.
Maybe I'm sniffing my own farts here, but it feels like he sees [a place he belongs to] as a prescriptive thing rather than a descriptive one. And because he [belongs to DW] he does everything he can for them, and will keep on doing so until he will [belong to something else] in which case he will do everything he can for that new place.
It's like a program.

Users who are viewing this thread