Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth Part 1

Dex-chan lover
OHHHHH.... The previous chapter finally clicks in. I see why I didn't get the no studying in the library policy thou, the trend hasn't caught on in my country.

Well, my university did try to do it but in truth thou, it doesn't really work at all due to the sheer amount of students studying that they just decided to make a lot of study areas outside the library. Throw in that a lot of people in my uni prefer to do a group study so I kinda understand why they did it.

I hate my fgo brainrot, when I've read Tezcatlipoca I immediately thought of the Fgo one.
Open photo

Fed-Kun's army
OHHHHH.... The previous chapter finally clicks in. I see why I didn't get the no studying in the library policy thou, the trend hasn't caught on in my country.

Well, my university did try to do it but in truth thou, it doesn't really work at all due to the sheer amount of students studying that they just decided to make a lot of study areas outside the library. Throw in that a lot of people in my uni prefer to do a group study so I kinda understand why they did it.
yeah! A lot were confused by that part, even I did. I like that the manga immediately clarified that in the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread