Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth Part 2

Damn didn't expect this type of chap at all, looking forward to the next one. Thanks for the chap also

Dex-chan lover
damn thats a heavy topic

i hope i dont think ab this for 3 hours tonight

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, what we are getting is their perspective... you can't say that their views are actually objective...
I think its pretty god damn realistic to say yeah thats what they did. The perspective of the parent doesnt matter when the child got traumatised anyway

Dex-chan lover
I think its pretty god damn realistic to say yeah thats what they did. The perspective of the parent doesnt matter when the child got traumatised anyway
No, cause kids can get messed up by their own perspective of a situation as well as what a parent does.

Parents are not perfect beings.... even if you parent right, there can still be issues.

And a lot of times, miscommunication and misunderstandings can cause problems with kids.

If older sister's view was clouded by jealousy, they can't do much about that.

Her perception can make her literally see things as worse than they actually are.

When one child succeeds a lot, sometimes, the other child feels they are unnoticed, even if that's not true.

So for all we know, they could be good parents that were just praising their kids everything they did a good job and did well.

And a lot of the negativity the kids were feeling were actually made up by themselves...

Hell, from the sister's point of view, her little brother scared her on purpose....

Fed-Kun's army
No, cause kids can get messed up by their own perspective of a situation as well as what a parent does.

Parents are not perfect beings.... even if you parent right, there can still be issues.

And a lot of times, miscommunication and misunderstandings can cause problems with kids.

If older sister's view was clouded by jealousy, they can't do much about that.

Her perception can make her literally see things as worse than they actually are.

When one child succeeds a lot, sometimes, the other child feels they are unnoticed, even if that's not true.

So for all we know, they could be good parents that were just praising their kids everything they did a good job and did well.

And a lot of the negativity the kids were feeling were actually made up by themselves...

Hell, from the sister's point of view, her little brother scared her on purpose....
Again, if the child is traumatised it doesnt matter what the adult thinks they did. Did i ever say that there are perfect parents? I said that its realistic to say that they did. Because it happens so often. Golden child syndrome is a thing for a reason, and neglect is a form of abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Again, if the child is traumatised it doesnt matter what the adult thinks they did. Did i ever say that there are perfect parents? I said that its realistic to say that they did. Because it happens so often. Golden child syndrome is a thing for a reason, and neglect is a form of abuse.
But it might not be real neglect or real golden child syndrome.

He really probably just was succeeding a lot. And they might have just been promoting their own insecurities.

And what I'm saying is we can't blame the parents without knowing the full picture.

One of the only examples in fiction I could find was in "Meet the Robinsons"

And saying "neglect is a form of abuse" is funny.... but how was she neglected???

And her feeling neglected doesn't mean she was actually neglected. We can't just cut out and say our feelings are always valid.

Sometimes, it's on us to understand and communicate.

Even as kids, we sometimes just got to do better on our own. We as humans are often more powerful than we honestly thing we are. We can do so much more than we believe.

But we often trap ourselves in our own negativity and see things from our own negative views than how it really is.

Things just came too easily for him and he never suffered

And it should be noted that in a lot of families, kids could feel unloved not because they are actually unloved but because of depression clouding their judgement or because they don't communicate.

Dex-chan lover
You are implying parents have the magic ability to be perfect, by saying that the only way kids can have issues is by parents being bad.

Good parents can also have kids with issues. Kids can have traumas and problems from their own perspectives and their own insecurities clouding their judgement.

It's not unusual for kids in loving families to think they are unloved.

Fed-Kun's army
You are implying parents have the magic ability to be perfect, by saying that the only way kids can have issues is by parents being bad.

Good parents can also have kids with issues. Kids can have traumas and problems from their own perspectives and their own insecurities clouding their judgement.

It's not unusual for kids in loving families to think they are unloved.
No genuinely why are you defending them. If the kid is traumatised BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THE PARENT DID, the parent isnt good.

Dex-chan lover
No genuinely why are you defending them. If the kid is traumatised BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THE PARENT DID, the parent isnt good.
Again, that's not a fair point.

We literally did not get the parents perspective.

Maybe it was just the kids own insecurities to view things that way.

That's the point I'm making. Saying they are traumatized doesn't magically mean they are bad parents.

Parents aren't gods that magically fix all problems.

You got a story from a single perspective.

Maybe the perspective could be wrong and it's just their own insecurities. Their own misunderstandings.

Wtf is a parent supposed to do in that situation?????

Yes, they could be a bad parent. But we literally have no info except from one single side.

And them being "traumatized" isn't enough evidence.

In fact, both kids look like they are living a good life.

Explain what the parents did that was so horrible that they should be considered bad parents???

And don't do something vague like "they traumatized their kids" because kids could be traumatized by a misunderstanding...

And you are saying that the kids are traumatized because the parents praised their kids when they did well in something???

Cause that's the literal ONLY complain the brats had.....

In the end, it's not trauma, it's just them being stupid kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Again, that's not a fair point.

We literally did not get the parents perspective.

Maybe it was just the kids own insecurities to view things that way.

That's the point I'm making. Saying they are traumatized doesn't magically mean they are bad parents.

Parents aren't gods that magically fix all problems.

You got a story from a single perspective.

Maybe the perspective could be wrong and it's just their own insecurities. Their own misunderstandings.

Wtf is a parent supposed to do in that situation?????

Yes, they could be a bad parent. But we literally have no info except from one single side.

And them being "traumatized" isn't enough evidence.

In fact, both kids look like they are living a good life.

Explain what the parents did that was so horrible that they should be considered bad parents???

And don't do something vague like "they traumatized their kids" because kids could be traumatized by a misunderstanding...

And you are saying that the kids are traumatized because the parents praised their kids when they did well in something???

Cause that's the literal ONLY complain the brats had.....

In the end, it's not trauma, it's just them being stupid kids.
You've obviously never been a "gifted" kid or neglected lol. Neglect is a form of abuse, thats what the parents did that was so horrible.

Dex-chan lover
You've obviously never been a "gifted" kid or neglected lol. Neglect is a form of abuse, thats what the parents did that was so horrible.
And what exactly was the neglect????

You can't just try to gaslight someone nor say that they don't have an experience without knowing them.

What exactly was the neglect???

Praising little brother when he did well isn't neglecting the sister. And praising the older sister when she did well isn't neglecting the younger brother.

Fed-Kun's army
And what exactly was the neglect????

You can't just try to gaslight someone nor say that they don't have an experience without knowing them.

What exactly was the neglect???

Praising little brother when he did well isn't neglecting the sister. And praising the older sister when she did well isn't neglecting the younger brother.
???read the fucking manga it makes it pretty goddamn clear that when these specific parents were praising one of their kids for doing well they were completely neglecting the other. Also how is it gaslighting to say "Since you dont seem to know what its like to have that happen to you, you havent had that happen to you"

Dex-chan lover
???read the fucking manga it makes it pretty goddamn clear that when these specific parents were praising one of their kids for doing well they were completely neglecting the other. Also how is it gaslighting to say "Since you dont seem to know what its like to have that happen to you, you havent had that happen to you"
Except, again, that's just perspective. What exactly was the neglect???? Like, tell me exactly what they did that counts as neglect????

And all that I saw was one child being praised while the other wasn't. But that can't be considered neglect. That's just her not achieving anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Except, again, that's just perspective. What exactly was the neglect???? Like, tell me exactly what they did that counts as neglect????

And all that I saw was one child being praised while the other wasn't. But that can't be considered neglect. That's just her not achieving anything.
....you should still praise your child for trying. If you havent experiences these things you have no right to talk about them imo and you should probably stop.

Users who are viewing this thread