Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth Part 2

Dex-chan lover
....you should still praise your child for trying. If you havent experiences these things you have no right to talk about them imo and you should probably stop.
Funny thing is, I do know.... most of the kids I work with come from troubled families...... and a lot of times, kids have problems even in good homes as well....

I feel more like you are just trying to grasp at straws. There really isn't enough evidence that she was neglected. A lot of times, jumping to negative conclusions when you have little evidence is more problematic.

People nowadays are quick to judge parents and try to put the blame on them for everything. Everyone wants a villain and are quick to villainize someone. It's actually very sad and can hurt lots of good families.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny thing is, I do know.... most of the kids I work with come from troubled families...... and a lot of times, kids have problems even in good homes as well....

I feel more like you are just trying to grasp at straws. There really isn't enough evidence that she was neglected. A lot of times, jumping to negative conclusions when you have little evidence is more problematic.

People nowadays are quick to judge parents and try to put the blame on them for everything. Everyone wants a villain and are quick to villainize someone. It's actually very sad and can hurt lots of good families.
I mean experiencing that yourself, which you obviously haven't if you think that the parent's perspective matters. She literally said she was neglected, and then the brother was neglected when he stopped being gifted. When the parents are bad, they are bad. There's literally 0 reason for you to be defending them.

Fed-Kun's army

Plus, Ockham's razor. The simplest answer is probably the right one. The simplest answer for this is that the children were in fact abused by their parents, because it literally says so in the manga. Its not even subtext, just the main text.

Dex-chan lover
Plus, Ockham's razor. The simplest answer is probably the right one. The simplest answer for this is that the children were in fact abused by their parents, because it literally says so in the manga. Its not even subtext, just the main text.
It never stated they were abused and the sister never said she was abused either.

She said her parents always praised her brother.

And unless if there were much more clear signs (like beatings, or not giving the basic needs), then you'd need more than a one sided testimony that's more than a few lines to know if it's actually abuse.

And it's not unusual for kids to project their own insecurities on their parents. Their own fears and their own insecurities can often many times cloud kids from the truth.

And there was no actual signs of her being abused, just her being jealous of her brother's success.

Fed-Kun's army
It never stated they were abused and the sister never said she was abused either.

She said her parents always praised her brother.

And unless if there were much more clear signs (like beatings, or not giving the basic needs), then you'd need more than a one sided testimony that's more than a few lines to know if it's actually abuse.

And it's not unusual for kids to project their own insecurities on their parents. Their own fears and their own insecurities can often many times cloud kids from the truth.

And there was no actual signs of her being abused, just her being jealous of her brother's success.
Neglect is abuse. Hope this helps fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread