Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Case.25

Dex-chan lover
Its so amazing that the series doesnt shy away from the fact that Ryou in male form is still very attracted to Nagisa in male form and is not at all afraid to show it outwardly even to his pals. But yeah, cheerleading Nagisa is a total foul, Ryou stood no chance..

And...huh. I never really gave it much thought but Ryou really does only transform because of Nagisa.

Dex-chan lover
Ryou-kun really need to learn some technique to swapping without any external input, self-impulse high-degree impure mind.

Double-page supporter
Yes, being smaller would be a disadvantage, but I've always hated these "girls inherently worse at sports than boys" tropes. Why can't Ryou be a sprint-build in female form?

Otherwise, good chap.
Same same, like, I get that it might be a way for him to appreciate his female body more or something idk, but like....put some pep in your damn step dude, you better learn how to work with the body you got 😅

Double-page supporter
This world actually has incredibly nice transgender accommodation. Everyone basically treats Sagimiya as a boy, despite having a female body, and lets him participate in men's tournaments. It's surprisingly pleasant, even if it's not literally trans representation.

Users who are viewing this thread