Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Case.35

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of, what happens if you’re inside of someone who then transforms into a boy? Do you just get propelled outward like what happens with Mirio’s ability in MHA?

If there isn’t an entire Togashi style page where the mechanics of this are explained in detail I will be upset. I don’t like plotholes in my manga.
You get sent to the pocket dimension your mom's little john is in when she is in her female form.

Fed-Kun's army
Ryou is probs just a trans girl and is just repressing her feelings due to family! Nagi would make a fine husband/wife. I bet the goddess wants them to be a yuri couple…

Fed-Kun's army
Ryou clearly stated in this chapter that he is a guy and only doesn't mind being a girl because he knows he can always switch back.
Yeah surface level they said that, though if they were confronted with fact that they couldn't I wonder how they would react, it seems like it would be pretty social based where they would feel bad. I’m would like to see how they would act, the goddess might force them to not switch and we can see that dynamic.

a52

I was worried about the whole "forced to choose a gender at the end thing", but the manga seems pretty aware that it sucks and is bad. It's doing a pretty good job of investing the pressures it puts on the two of them, rather than using it as a convenient way to make the ending heterosexual.

I actually kind of like how the Mom is kind of a shit about Nagisa's gender, from a writing perspective at least. It forms a parallel between how the god is forcing them to choose genders, and how people in real life try to fit queer people and queer relationships into boxes.

My hope for the ending is that the two of them confront the god/find a loophole, and either end up keeping TSS, or choosing to be androgynous and undefined.

Double-page supporter
If the mother's "traditional expectations" weren't a big ass red flag that this is not the ending that is going to happen then you are not following the author's intent.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So I kind of cheated and found out the ending. Don't worry, it's not too far.

Anyway the ending is... exactly what you expect from a 2023 postmodernist manga.

So whatever you think the ending is going to be it's the most undramatic and safest ending of all... they both break up and meet other people...

Lol, that would be the next step to subversion but we aren't there yet. Apathy is still a couple of years away.

No, the actual ending is: nothing changes. They go on living like this. They had the power all along. No one has to choose one gender or the other. They are both pansexual so it doesn't matter if the other is a boy or a girl they love each other and their relationship is whatever any fanbase imagines. Rule 64!

Personal opinion: I actually love that the story is so isolated. Usually the author goes into a huge tirade of Rule 64 and everyone in their friend group become ungendered. So it's kind of pleasant to see a personal isolated story like this.

Dex-chan lover
I was worried about the whole "forced to choose a gender at the end thing", but the manga seems pretty aware that it sucks and is bad. It's doing a pretty good job of investing the pressures it puts on the two of them, rather than using it as a convenient way to make the ending heterosexual.

I actually kind of like how the Mom is kind of a shit about Nagisa's gender, from a writing perspective at least. It forms a parallel between how the god is forcing them to choose genders, and how people in real life try to fit queer people and queer relationships into boxes.

My hope for the ending is that the two of them confront the god/find a loophole, and either end up keeping TSS, or choosing to be androgynous and undefined.
Or turn into futa. Best of both worlds

Dex-chan lover
So I kind of cheated and found out the ending. Don't worry, it's not too far.

Anyway the ending is... exactly what you expect from a 2023 postmodernist manga.

So whatever you think the ending is going to be it's the most undramatic and safest ending of all... they both break up and meet other people...

Lol, that would be the next step to subversion but we aren't there yet. Apathy is still a couple of years away.

No, the actual ending is: nothing changes. They go on living like this. They had the power all along. No one has to choose one gender or the other. They are both pansexual so it doesn't matter if the other is a boy or a girl they love each other and their relationship is whatever any fanbase imagines. Rule 64!

Personal opinion: I actually love that the story is so isolated. Usually the author goes into a huge tirade of Rule 64 and everyone in their friend group become ungendered. So it's kind of pleasant to see a personal isolated story like this.
Or well, at least like this. This is also good

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! nice to be back!

augghhh hate it when mothers are like that its like stoppppp spare your ideals and let your children make their own

Users who are viewing this thread