Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Case.36

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking this up!

...you might've forgotten to upload a few pages near the end tho? (Or are page 15 and 16 like that in the raw too lol)
Manage to find the raw, page 22-24 is missing.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
you forgor some pages <3
Zenbu36.19.jpg

Zenbu36.20.jpg

Zenbu36.21.jpg

Double-page supporter
No it's fine go right ahead! I was slacking and always felt my uploads weren't good enough! I was really only doing it because no one else was. If you ever need anything, send me a message. (I also appreciate you keeping the Deity Device TL) <3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update. The series is back, man!
:win:Woo-hoo!

Also, that highly sophisticated monkey, that can even steal the pants you are wearing.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I don't know what happened with the missing pages, I'm p sure I added them all...
but it got reduced down to 18 pages somehow...weirdge.
anyway, it should be fixed now!

Group Leader
No it's fine go right ahead! I was slacking and always felt my uploads weren't good enough! I was really only doing it because no one else was. If you ever need anything, send me a message. (I also appreciate you keeping the Deity Device TL) <3
I wanted to keep continuity :)
and it's a nice alliteration

Last edited:
Thank you so much for picking this up! This is one of my favorite manga of the last couple years so it made me super happy to see this show up in my feed again!

Dex-chan lover
Ya know for me ... I want them to do it when senpai is a man and him as a girl 😏

Users who are viewing this thread