Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Case.38

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember if all the gods shenanigans was only about getting people married? Or was it about having children too?
Cause unless manga logic happens, we're going for the most boring ending where they have to choose opposite gender.

Unless both decide to go "fuck you" and become girls, after all girls can't marry in Japan, much less have children, so the gods might be unhappy with that result, but I feel it's unlikely mangaka has the balls for that ending.

Hah....It's better if the man becomes a woman, so there's NO difference in the romcom genre

Dex-chan lover
I kinda dislike how this is leaning more into the supernatural, probably cause it's reminding me of another manga
Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi
where the story kinda went downhill because of the god's "whim".

like, imagine nagisa/ryou going on each shrine trying to find that god, but each god they met are assholes giving them side quests, or mini games to test him cause they're bored lol.

edit: wait WHAT?!?! it's ending in chapter 40?!?! too soon man

if it's not a satisfying one, I at least hope it's an ending where both are happy

Dex-chan lover
I kinda dislike how this is slowly leaning more into the supernatural, probably cause it's reminding me of another manga

like, imagine nagisa/ryou going on each shrine trying to find that god, but each god they met are assholes giving them side quests, or mini games to test him cause they're bored lol.
To be fair that's in line with how gods actually are for the most part, even when they're not full-on assholes, like Greek or Nordic gods, they're still inevitably assholes even if "benevolent", since they won't follow or care about human logic, much less humans feelings.

Seriously, if there's any constant with most mythologies around the world, is that even benevolent supernatural entities are inevitably assholes one way or another, due to not following human morality and such.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember if all the gods shenanigans was only about getting people married? Or was it about having children too?
Cause unless manga logic happens, we're going for the most boring ending where they have to choose opposite gender.

Unless both decide to go "fuck you" and become girls, after all girls can't marry in Japan, much less have children, so the gods might be unhappy with that result, but I feel it's unlikely mangaka has the balls for that ending.
There was one manga where the guy became a girl, and the love interest could switch between both sexes, then the MC got to switch between both too, and they decided to determine who was going to be the woman first based on who got pregnant first.

Dex-chan lover
There was one manga where the guy became a girl, and the love interest could switch between both sexes, then the MC got to switch between both too, and they decided to determine who was going to be the woman first based on who got pregnant first.
Source?

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel like this describes 2 manga I've read?
cyclia code: https://mangadex.org/title/d60051c2-79de-4c72-821c-a2be3fc44580/cylcia-code
and tensei pandemic: https://mangadex.org/title/d4c2d0ec-03ce-4f18-81a7-93cffb7e74f5/tensei-pandemic

don't remember the full details about the ends on both tho, I just know some people got pregnant (cyclia code might've been both girls and both pregnant tho)

Double-page supporter
I kinda dislike how this is leaning more into the supernatural, probably cause it's reminding me of another manga

edit: wait WHAT?!?! it's ending in chapter 40?!?! too soon man

if it's not a satisfying one, I at least hope it's an ending where both are happy
Ever since Boku Girl l take gods suddenly getting super active as a signal for, "let's wrap this up".

Tragic Nagisa and Ryou's adorable shenanigans are coming to a close, but I hope the ending will be a good one.

Dex-chan lover
What was this in?

Fed-Kun's army
why do I feel like this describes 2 manga I've read?
cyclia code: https://mangadex.org/title/d60051c2-79de-4c72-821c-a2be3fc44580/cylcia-code
and tensei pandemic: https://mangadex.org/title/d4c2d0ec-03ce-4f18-81a7-93cffb7e74f5/tensei-pandemic

don't remember the full details about the ends on both tho, I just know some people got pregnant (cyclia code might've been both girls and both pregnant tho)
What was this in?
It probably was Cyclia code unless there is another manga that I haven't read yet, and no, only 1 is pregnant and it was
The Main MC that turn into girl, Kanata.

Users who are viewing this thread