Zenbu Kimi no Sei

Group Leader
@Kontonkitsune ah, well... if you insist.

It's called

Nyotaika shita Boku wo Kishi-sama-tachi ga Nerattemasu. No translations on mangadex, but other sites have got you covered. Good luck with that, shall we say, research.

Jet

It could be much better, if not for the entirety of the focus onto romance.

What if they're all in the Matrix and their gender-swapping is glitches in the program?

Dex-chan lover
@ Jet, lolz.

If you don't like Romance genre then don't search them. simple.

Really like this anime, hopefully this has a better story than what most of the other genderbender stuff has wound up. Looking at you Tensai Pandemic and cylcia=code

This manga so far is basically.

Gender? never heard of it before now, sounds pretty interesting though.

Dex-chan lover
she is a duuuuude....
he is a giiiiirl...
i will not surprised if they add futa in this manga.

Group Leader
as a trans & nonbinary person this manga is one of the very few actually-good genderbends!! would recommend to anyone who’s worried about it. it’s really handled very well & there is a sapphic couple as well aa a trans man!! i love

Seems like a interesting theme, but I wonder where it is trying to go.

Like, will they actually tackle the whole "I am fine whit you as both a guy or a girl" for both of them or will they focus more heavily on the shoujo ai aspect ?
Because so far it seems to focus more on having Nagisa and MC as girls, and its clear that the MC feel in love whit Nagisa-senpai girl form, so while knowing that the fact that Nagisa also has a male form will most likely be tackled, it worry's me that either they will develop this whit MC being in his female form or that after that the story will just shift its focus to the Shoujo Ai and "Male MC x Female Nagisa" or "Female MC x Male Nagisa" for the rest of the story and basically shove the Shounen Ai to the side. I hope they go whit a good balance of the 4 (Shounen Ai, Shoujo Ai, "Male MC x Female Nagisa" and "Female MC x Male Nagisa").

It’s not bad, like it doesn’t seem like bigoted or anything but it leaves me feelin a bit weird as a transgender person. I’ll probably keep rolling with it til the end

Users who are viewing this thread