Zenbu Kimi no Sei

Dex-chan lover
This confuse my "skeleton". It tingling when showing L scene? or G scene? or H scene?

I better stay away. I don't want awakening the G path.

For those who like it.... Good for you.

someone picked it up thx this was a manga well deserving of it! i dropped cuz it was 1 year out, but im glad i can read more of it thx thx thx!

Dex-chan lover
If MC just accepted being bi already so many questions and problems would be solved so fast

It looks like I will have a yuri kiss but gender swap happens. WTF???? 😞
I really don't like this story.

This manga actually made me gay, also I took a peek at the later raw chapters and holy shit does it get good. Can't wait for more translations.

Thank goodness! I was right. I had already read the final chapter in original Japanese raw and it had the NL ending. This story didn't have the yuri tag from the start. So my final score is 2 of 10. Not being worth reading. I think some idiot people had put the girls'love tag without the clear reason.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Loving it so far
Continuing on, I hope the author doesn't try to forge Nagisa into the binary of "I am a man" or "I am a woman" like it was mentioned in a previous chapter. I just feel like that really wouldn't fit the series.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
It's actually funnier and better written than I expected. The chemistry between the characters works well and they are all endearing. I'm too old to feel really interested in this gender question like young people seem so concerned about these days, but this story doesn't feel awkwardly claiming or or assertive. It's a pleasant read and discuss this topic quite naturally.

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness! I was right. I had already read the final chapter in original Japanese raw and it had the NL ending.
Their story hasn't end though.
Asazuki also self-publish the after story in Kindle, for free. Well, it's compilation of strips published in Twitter.

Loving it so far
Continuing on, I hope the author doesn't try to forge Nagisa into the binary of "I am a man" or "I am a woman" like it was mentioned in a previous chapter. I just feel like that really wouldn't fit the series.
They did face that issue of choice. In the end, both Ryou and Nagisa choose to keep their switching gender, so their relation switches around from male x male, male x female, female x female. They even often play game like who can tease and make their partner flip.

One more chapter to be translated… and 3 bonus content which is free on kindle japan apparently (not in japan cant see them fully though, no VPN)

Double-page supporter
I never would have imagined, starting this manga, that it would handle queer issues this well or stick the landing LIKE THAT!

Users who are viewing this thread