Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
God, this is so shitty. Please Japan, invent a new trend, so we can at least have a new shitty taste.

Double-page supporter
"G0ds UsuALly HaVe MAny ExpEcTaTIons PLaCed On tHem"
HOW THE FK WOULD YOU KNOW????
Humans also have huge expectations on them too especially as a medieval noble, madafaka...

Finally, someone translate it, I already seen this for quite long time in Raw version. thanks for your hardwork.

Dex-chan lover
IMO don’t split up pages that are meant to be a double spread. Splitting those gives the feeling of seeing half a page and that’s janky as fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Ehm ill give it a fe more chapters, ao far it looks like an standard reincarnted story with a bland mc

Dex-chan lover
Odd. Unless that girl has some really good stats / skills, or her father is an extremely good friend of the MC's father, there's likely no way a duke would betroth his son to a 'mere' baron's daughter, unless he's not the oldest of the sibling bunch.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahah this is too good! 🤣 Guys, if you do bad deeds in your life, you will be reincarnated into a water flea. So do good deeds. (and pleasure some women 😉)
Hopefully the MC will do his harem.

I don't care if its another trash isekai as long as there's shota (*´▽`*)

Good news is the raws for this are at chapter 18, so no part 1 through 100 per chapters on this one.

If everybody that goes to heaven and gets an evaluation without drinking the holy water of erasure, no matter what you are reincarnated to, you are OP...

TY for the translation
BUT
HOL UP. You gonna come at me with this? Not even twenty pages? Not even an exposition dump? Nah fam.

Users who are viewing this thread