Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Not to bang everyone except your wife?
What about the incest? I think you're missing some things.

just a though but Kane would become the strongest god after his dead if he were in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling that pages 6-10 takes place in someones balls?

Dex-chan lover
right of the bat not very likable MC, who the fuck turns down godhood to live like a human? using the excuse of "gods are too restricted" is such horse shit, like humans aren't restricted? do you not have any restrictions now?

A duchy? So he’s a duke’s heir so why a baron’s daughter? No daughters of counts or viscounts available? You can’t tell me he fell in love already and chose her himself.

Fed-Kun's army
Bai Xiaochun would give him a good Undying Emperor's Fist. He seriously declined the BECOME A GOD to live as a mortal?

Double-page supporter
@Akabane lol
Screen_Shot_2018-03-07_at_2.08.13_PM.png

Fed-Kun's army
@NMcrazy I was thinking that too, but what really pisses me off is the guy who was cool with being a commoner got cucked for no reason

Double-page supporter
It's yet another generic isekai but at least this one had a proper explanation for the op power and the previous life memories. It's not much but it does give the message that good deeds are rewarded, instead of having a random guy getting killed and being granted godly powers for no reason other than bad timing or management mistake compensation.

ITT: degenerates questioning why their self-insert isekai clone #11463434 isn't reflecting their increasingly more esoteric fantasies.

Dex-chan lover
minus all the trashy bits, I'm more concerned about the author's lack of research like well done you know a duke is a big shot but shouldn't you also know that a duke's heir and a baron's daughter would not be betrothed (save for special cases) since barons are lower nobility
You said all of this including that caveat, with zero explanation of the circumstances having been given yet. Jump the gun much? At least wait and see past the 16 page chapter 1 if this was a special case or not. Look, I get it. Everyone loves to complain about these series. It's like eating stadium hot dogs at a baseball game, all part of the experience. But if you insist on picking at the logic, at least do so in a logical manner. Otherwise I gotta come in and complain about you.

Seems to have been written by someone very naive and annoying, most likely gonna drop.

Hate things with this sort of reincarnation too, gods just erasing people and their memories (except for Mr. MC of course) like they're nothing and sending them back "reborn", just a bunch of evil bullshit. But its not real so... shit.

why a duke's son/heir betrothed to a baron's daughter , it's a downfall to your family name !

Dex-chan lover
Is Ange the villainess? There has to be a villainess, right?

Users who are viewing this thread