Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Yeah, he just sold his freedom. Good job. Now it's time to do endless jobs because of a petty 16 y.o. girl...

Aggregator gang
p.5 "CHARGEEE!"

Most people would just extend the "aaaa" sound rather than create an entirely new syllable to shout out, but hey, you do you, soldier guy.

The empress sends him on a covert mission to the enemy stronghold and just casually tags along?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fed-Kun's army
so the rebels rebelled because her father did an absolute shit show of ruling and she plans on killing them to solve the problem of constant rebellions? that seems like sure fire way to copy her fathers shitty rule rather than solve the reason why people are rebelling

Dex-chan lover
"it's due to my weak character that they were able to do so" then stop being so weak, these people just tried to murder you, murder the fucking empress and you let them go with just having their lands and ranks taken, EXECUTE THEM. this is why people call you weak because you are weak, also why is the empress traveling around all alone, does she really not have any guards or advisors? who lets a 16 year old girl rule the country completely alone without advisors or guards? no wonder people are rebelling

Does the guy below realize that she herself said that the leader would eventually be executed? Stripping him of his titles and rank isn't the only punishment he is going to receive, she literally said that execution was a part of the punishment

Meo

Double-page supporter
Man...I have no problem with the MC being OP (like usual) or being such a good guy.

But everything gets settled in one chapter, there seems to be a lack of a storyline. Not to mention why is the "Empress" the leader of the entire Country just roaming around on her own without a guard or even a maid. And she's not even strong enough to fight off some pervert from the previous chapter. She's just going into enemy territory.

Dex-chan lover
Even the perceptive underground hideout and battlefield felt that it was JK/Oneexshota.
I always keep an eye out for this reference whenever there's even so much as a whiff of and older girl looking favorably at the young male leads like this one. It's my duty to make the reference myself if nobody else has, after all.

@Doomer Because the author wants to write a wish fulfillment story without those pesky details

Users who are viewing this thread