Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 Honestly I completely forgot he's not from Japan considering how generic all these stories are lol
Their origin stories kind of all overlap in my head

Fed-Kun's army
everybody sure is taking it in strike having a child as a co-emperor

I've just realized something. The reason why I'm constantly drawn to all these OP isekai/reincarnation/cheat manga is because they all skim the surface of mediocrity. They're trash. Yes. But they just barely hit that line where I don't mind wasting a few minutes reading a chapter.

However long it'd take to read a novel chapter? No thanks. A half hour to finish an anime episode? I have better things to do. 3 minutes to flip through a dozen pages? Eh, why not?

This chapter (and really the whole series) is a perfect example. I mean, what happened? First girl says she doesn't mind polygamy (yay harem). Empress gets wet for shota (onee-chan get). MC gets promoted to second highest political position in the country (because reasons). It's dumb, the pacing is atrocious, and the entire story is a waste of time.

I don't care though because each individual chapter is insignificant on its own. I've probably spent more time writing this comment than I did reading all 7 chapters. Now it's time to wait for chapter 8 so I can click the latest chapter and not remember which generic protagonist I'm reading about until halfway through.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oryangatan i have to agree www
reading manga is way faster and lets me read things i would normally not waste time reading
i already see how garbage it is yet i still end up reading these anyway wwww

That's the most shittiest thing I've ever seen. MC be like: Oh, you said I should be ... and be tied down here? Humm.. I most gladly accept. Like, bro wtf. It's not a fucking reward. It's more responsibility.

@Eridian
try imagining you have 50 friends would you remember all their names and would you be able to to go out to have fun with each of them on daily basis and would everyone of them feel like you are their best friend ?
the more you increase the size of you human relationship the more fragile it became and the more easier it became for cracks to form
for polygamy it became easier to see the cracks in the kids since they'll be left the most with emotional scars since every wife try to sabotage the other wife kids to feel supreme with her kids

@me474 where are you getting this from? Like for real, what source do you get this crazy shit from? So everyone in a polygamous relationship is just game of thrones where everyone is trying to backstab one another?

@Eridian
i mean the history speaks for itself
the chance of brothers assassination or a brother trying to overthrow his king is lower in royal family who have one mother

@me474 and there are probably just as many cases of that not happening, either. And it certainly doesn't fucking happen now. You are making broad statements of polygamy based on information from hundreds of years ago, which in reality and todays age is no longer relevant information, all while applying it also to a fantasy setting. Your entire opinion here has absolutely no ground to stand on. It's based off of very select cases of real world historic events, which as i said had just as many times it not being the case, so that makes it a moot point comparing it to polygamy today, and even further invalidates your opinion when you also apply it not only to today, but into a work of fiction from today.

Dex-chan lover
imagine how fucking creepy that would be if the genders were reversed, if a 16 year old boy/guy said "i'm really turned on by this 8 year old girl, mind of i also have my way with her?"

Zyl

This seems so fucking wrong, wants to make me drop this manga even tho liked it until this happend. It doesn't even make sense that after 1 little deed he did she'd fall for him. Girl he's a kid your a teen, like wtf ?

Fed-Kun's army
you guys know this is a manga right? lolis and shotas have been a thing for long enough. You should complain more about how the story is is skkipping too many scenes that should have been there, one moment he stopped a civil war the other he is hanging out with some dude

What is vice-emperor 😅
Just say that you want him as your husband girl...

I was expecting "Huh? Me? N..n..no way I can't". Instead he just accepts it. What a chad.

Dex-chan lover
@Boartank

Regent is the one who would be in charge, when the emperor is incapable or unavailable. Either a regent or regency council would usually be put in charge for monarchs that aren't of age, but they tend to be way older than the then minor monarch.

I'm expecting Vice Emperor to be something like the Deputy Ruler, or the role a Crown Prince(ss) or Empress / Emperor might've had, had they married the imperial family for political reasons.

Basically, Vice Emperor might sound very odd, but having a way more minor child as a Regent would be insane, and he can't qualify / wouldn't be accepted as a minister / crown heir or imperial spouse, and even if he was suddenly make a duke, marquis, margrave or similar higher nobility or an advisor, people wouldn't know what to make of him (they probably don't do it anyway right now, but hey)

soorrryyy, it doesnt work like that, butt you still a kid so its fine.
x9.png

Users who are viewing this thread