Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

It's basic but I like basic so it's fine.
But basic is all it is, if you're looking for some different shit you're in the wrong place

Dex-chan lover
Why do they vote so low? Are they jealous of the MC as he gets so many waifus? 🤣

It's another generic isekai. Don't get me wrong, I like this stuff, but if ur looking for something unique than go watch something else first.

I don't think i've seen such a generic isekai ever
Like, usually, you see bits and bits of generic shits every now and then in some mangas, but this, jeez, it's soooooo generic

Dex-chan lover
I would note that this is fantasy + reincarnation, but not isekai. The MC reincarnated into the same fantasy world he lived the first time.
Funny how the tag "isekai" gets added to anything in a fantasy setting nowadays. It will completely lose its meaning at this rate, if it's not already done.

And yes, it's as generic as it gets. There is not a single thing that's original here. I'll probably pass on it.

I don't fucking understand why this piece of shit get realization.
It's like written by a 10 years old mental and mix with everything generic and combined it with as little research as possible.

this manga is every isekai manga but only the overpowered and harem part without the plot at all. bland

First chapter was alright, but the chapters after it that are up so far are mediocre at best. Completely bland, unoriginal shit imo.

Is this adapted from a WN or LN? I've seen some manga adapted from a LN Or WN and it lost some important details but i guess this is just that meh.(still gonna read it though to see if it gets better later)

Fed-Kun's army
how many other same plot series--reincarnate in another world as boy, son of noble, alchemy, magic, beast-tamer, etc--are there?

Users who are viewing this thread