Zense Coupling - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Yahiro and Hina (6)

Dex-chan lover
tbh, even if they both regained their memories, I think Hina would understand that Yahiro is trying to be mature for her. he doesn't have to grow up so fast for them. she'd still spoil Yahiro like this

Dex-chan lover
lol their story is like... 1 step forward 10 steps back XD
Many thanks

@imtaciturn I was thinking the same. He has some maturity due to his memories but he also still gets to be a kid again. Makes sense as the memories don't change his physical development. Plus if you have the freedom to be a kid and are surrounded by other kids, chances are you're going to act like one too at least some of the time.

Banned
Go to the doctor for a cold?

Why?
So you can be like "Doctor, I have a cold" and he is all "Right, you have a cold. Now gimme money."

Iod

Holy shit that feels train really struck hard and outta nowhere

Fed-Kun's army
Idk care about the age digference they were meant to be together!!! Besides I don't think a 10 year difference is that much but at leat until the guy turns into an adult

His past life must’ve been so bittersweet. Feel bad for him. Hopefully they’ll get together once he’s of proper (legal) age.

Dex-chan lover
that black haired woman besides him at the grave... made me think it could be the stalker girl for a second, but im sure it was Uta since they knew each back then other and the hairstyle was similar.

Dex-chan lover
That was so heartbreaking for Yohiro, that hit him hard, no wonder he's so overprotective about Hina.

Dex-chan lover
I've had enough of a life without you.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I just can't with these two, God pls take away all their pain

Users who are viewing this thread