Zense Coupling - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Yahiro and Hina (11)

Double-page supporter
I was fooled. I thought that she fell in love with him in their pet life and watch over him or something as he was working to get good karma to come back to life. But it turns out that is just her pick up line... Also theory maybe the reason why Yahiro reincarnated later then everyone else is because technically he has a fulfilled love (s as in they both love each other and express it) and died later while it seems that all the other couples had something happen that prevented them from being together and I’m guessing they died younger (this is speculation and if course there is an exception). But that might not be it, it’s just a theory.

Dex-chan lover
I just thought of something stupid, imagine if she turned out to be the prince. so much flowery words are coming out and she seems to be enjoying herself despite being sensitive to other people's emotions. (prince could be a heavy romantic that still knows respect) she's also a recurring character, this is the 3rd/2nd chapter where she was featured alongside the other couples

Dex-chan lover
Based Ketouin going on a date with the boy she likes but not getting in the way of his own romance, the proceeding to just go after a different boy altogether.

@selfiesturluson
He's a working adult with a gentle aura, is all I can say.....
His face⤵︎
SqU1AOc

Dex-chan lover
What if she can remember every past life she's ever had and in one of them they were actually together

Fed-Kun's army
Even some no name background character just suddenly gets a loli thrown at him.

Dex-chan lover
Well, im glad she moved on and gave a very useful hint for the poor Yahiro that still thinks he needs to act cool.
But that guy right there worries me... could he be Maria prince?

Dex-chan lover
Yandare wingwoman was totally unexpected.

It would be funny if she would turn out to be the prince reincarnation :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread