Zense Coupling - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Ryuu and Uta (10)

Dex-chan lover
So she does remember... wonder if shes not doing the same as him to prevent them to go back to how they were in the past.
Seeing how hes a really good guy makes me think she went through the same as him in the past, falling in love in secret while still fighting and then suffering from remorse after.

Dex-chan lover
@IrregularPerson But the feeling of having someone spends their times and effort into making that for you is great. Since I don’t have any girlfriend, I always want one.
What's good is finding someone that appreciates that kind of things, once I bought a big teddy bear for my "SO" that she always wanted, learned to sew and made a cute traditional frilly dress to make it even more special present as she didn't get such things before from her past couples, scoffed it off and ridiculed it... :/
What a waste of time it was...

Anyway, Uta seems to remember her past self, but thinks current Ryuu fell for her new self and either regrets her past or thinking he only fell for her new personality, worries she might switch back to the one he hated.

Users who are viewing this thread