Zense Coupling - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.5 - "Ryuu" and "Uta"

Contributor
d67.jpg

OOOOOOOOOF that hurts.... I hope she gets her memory back an they can resolve everything and be happy 🥺
I have a feeling she's a tsun

I hope Uta get her past life memory and botb Ryuu and Uta can be honest each otherand happily ever after

Dex-chan lover
Damn. My eyes are stinging now. I guess it makes much more sense how he couldn't express his true feelings before dying.

Uta's point of view will likely come much later, maybe even at the very last moment before they get together or something.

Why are my eyes sprinkling with water?? I shouldn't have read this before sleeping. Now I'm in a puddle of tears and heartache 😢

Dex-chan lover
comments seem to be pretty split between uta getting her memories back and staying the way she is now. Interesting...

awwwwww so that's why he's so honest with his feelings now :-(( i'm sure uta in the past also felt the same way but couldn't find the will or opening to do so until it was too late...

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning everything was heading in the right direction, but now I'm just so anxious for them all.

Just found and binged this. I'm in love!
Thank you so much for translating ❤️❤️❤️

Aggregator gang
Fucking hell! Every single pairs in this series have a hell of a story. Very well done, author!

Users who are viewing this thread