Zense Coupling - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Maria and Jou (11)

Simple/easy ending is that the prince was in love with his maid and, though find of Maria, married her only bc of politics.

And then Maria and the Prince work together to go after their respective love targets.

I hope 😭

Damn the prince seems nice and genuinely cares for Maria from what we´ve seen so far.

Both Jou and Maria need to be more open about their fellings for eachother or its just gonna be the same all over again.

Dex-chan lover
This couple pisses me off so much. The guy is such a goddamn idiot acting like the past lives had any bearing on the current one. And the girl just refuses to do anything to actually drive the point home. Every chapter with them is just frustrating to read.

Aggregator gang
@No1Kenkaku: seriously, they're my least favorite couple of this series, the other 3 couples are all struggle and doing their best, while this one: the boy is clinging onto the past while the girl is continuously hesitating to make a move.

@No1Kenkaku couldn't help but agree with you there, it would've made sense if the guy was heavily brainwashed by the kingdom to be her personal servant. But I guess you need to have a suspension of disbelief to be able to enjoy this.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, the Prince just wants to meet with Maria to vent about his one-sided love for his dense former maid, and then they team up to help each other with their similar issues.

Glad Prince is a nice guy, however it makes it hard to root against him. He probably likes Ann tho.

Definitely the worst couple of the series. From Jou being spineless to Maria always being wishy washy.

Users who are viewing this thread