Zense Coupling - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Maria and Jou (12)

Oh my asdgahd with this twist, Jou and Maria sailing through the turbulence. What a worthy-Prince, hope you will be happy as well with the one you love. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
If they fulfilled their duties I wonder if they had any kinds together, if they live in the same world have they ever though of looking themselves up online or something to see what history says about them

aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy mah maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dex-chan lover
In the end he had to go against all hes beliefs to get her...
Well, from the start i was frustrated with her since she had all the liberty to openly tell him her feelings while he was stuck on his past beliefs. But i suppose this was the way for him to detach from it.
Still think he would gladly embrace her anyway if she didnt always hold back on being hurt by a rejection.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought that he prince was gunna be like a villain but turns hes was a fucking chad and the best wingman you could ask for

Dex-chan lover
Glad the Prince had a chance and confessed how he also had to put up a charade due to obligations to his family, living in loveless relationship.

Was expecting Prince will after all try to explain the situation and make Maria get together with Jou, but when Prince saw Jou running to Maria behind her and attempting to force himself on her just to push their relationship further risking to be FUCKING ERASED FROM EXISTENCE ?
Did NOT expect that.

He ain't a prince, he's a king.

Users who are viewing this thread