Zense Coupling - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Maria and Jou (11)

Group Leader
JOUUUuuuuuuuuUuuuuUuuuuu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

(though tbh I do enjoy this angst factor so much lolol)

It's her own fault somewhere. She accuses him of sleeping on her feelings and constantly saying that she always liked / loved him, and then blushed when the prince arrived and didn't reject him. I mean, are you for real? You're totally two timing right now. In my eyes she doesn't deserve him and should go back to the prince. I fell sorry for Jou though.

I hope prince's gonna be like "I actually already have someone so i hope you can move on"

@KaMi-SHeIK
I don't think it can be considered two-timing if you consider that prince and Maria are actually married in their previous life and she never had a romance with Jou in either. Considering their past relationship, it'll be awkward and strange if she just suddenly pushed his hand away as if he's some stranger (especially when they both know they remember their past lives).
From what Maria said, he has always been kind so they must have been at least friends or have sense of partnership between them. And her personality shows that she had always been considerate of others, so she's not just suddenly gonna slap/pull away from the hand of her previous partner who had always held her hand in her past life (and seems to still haven't gotten over it). Rather, it's more in character to wait for a timing where she can smoothly tell him without offending him or letting Jou know (since she's hiding her feelings from him).
Also, blushing doesn't automatically mean romantic interest. It's also used to show happiness or embarrassment. Even if it is, that's her ex. Lingering feelings of affection can remain but that doesn't mean she wants to be with him or like him the way she does for Joe.

This couple condition is actually the easiest to solve just let one of them meet Yahiro and listen to his story and they'll realize..

ugh that effin hurts, i am waiting for some plot twist like Prince actually has hidden feelings for Ann or what t_t

Dex-chan lover
Idk how people think this is the best couple...
For me is the only one that makes me frustrated. She should had immediately refused to meet the prince, most of all in front of Jou. Is she stupid or something? Not saying Jou is not at fault but at least hes doing out of obligation for his love for her, while shes just being a coward teen.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's gonna be Prince x Ann like Jou x Maria and they both gonna team up to mindbreak those servants attitude... but in rom-com kind of way that is ;)

Users who are viewing this thread