Zense Coupling

Contributor
One more thing: The mangaka's an absolute genius for using reincarnation as the central premise for a fluffy romcom or romance manga. Love that's so strong it transcends even death itself? Goddamn, that sounds diabetus inducing at the very least. I'm surprised I havent found more romance manga like this.

We are sooo lucky that this updates daily. Thank you Komorebi scanalations!

i didnt come here to cry but here i am, tears in my eyes

"The Sun Shines Through The Leaves" Translations, thank you for working on this series! I'm pretty sure I have diabetes now!

At this point I am skipping Maria x jou chapters. Will binge them later. It's the only frustrating couple for me. Neither of them take any initiative.

@shubh68

For me the most frustrating pair is Yahiro and Hina. I pity that guy so much.

Hinas reaction without her memories is understandable and normal. But with the knowledge of their past live it's so hurtful and lonely. I can't stand thinking about it.

My favourite pair is Maria and Jou. I hope they realize their feelings.

I love all the couples so much! I hate that it’s completed, I want this to go on for 500 chapters like tzuresure children. The perfect fluffy romance win just enough developement not to get boring. And even if one plot line is getting a little stale, the next chapter is always going to be another couple with great chemistry!

Do you think it's a bad idea to wait until its finished? Then read the chapters for each couple together? Would it matter? Or is there some interaction in each couple story since same universe?

Users who are viewing this thread