Zense Coupling

Contributor
Reincarnation romances are romantic as fuck and I’m surprised more manga hasn’t taken advantage of this.

This one’s real good.

😁This manga is so amazing.

It has 4 relationships and all of them are better than most of the Romance manga's I have tried to read and dropped.
I am quite sure all 4 couples are at least in top 5% of the couples in normal mangas.

Ryuu and Uta is my fav and I pitch it for top 1%!!😁

This is it people. We've found it. A complete and true masterpiece. 10/10 amazing
Yahiro/Hina and Maria/Jou are the best pairings though 😊

I am NOT looking forward to the day where the everyday chapter streak is broken

Actually, has it been established that Uta doesn't remember her past life?
Although her talk about worrying about Ryuu's ex might be an indication that she doesnt. Although it doesnt establish it as a fact.

So, Maybe she remembers and is concealing it for the same as reason as ryuu.

I'm rooting for Suzu and Hikari.
They are the cutest couple in this manga. While Uta and Ryuu more romantics in their own way, Yahiro and Hina the funniest, I don't know why I find Maria and Jou different from the rest. Maybe the reason that Jou is passive and too obedient about his role as a butler.

Aggregator gang
I like it that the mangaka made it equally hard for all the couples:
- Yahiro is several years younger than Hina and Hina doesn't remember her past life.
- Hikari doesn't remember his past life while Suzu-the ex-cat is so clueless about love.
- Ryuu and Uta might be lovey-dovey but Ryuu is always anxious that Uta might remember their past one day, while Uta sometimes vaguely recalls the memories and unconsciously acts like her old self.
- Jou is stubbornly clinging onto the past and forget their current life, unnecessarily hiding his feeling, making it hard for Maria and himself to realize their love for each other.

Oh my MF gosh this is so damn cute. Like idk who i love more? Suzu and Hikari or Yahiro and Hina

Contributor
Do you like fluff?
Do you like the format in which Tsuredure Children told its stories?
Do you like the idea of reincarnation romances?

Yeah, this one’s for you. It’s great.

I really like all the pairings, but if I had to rank them:
1. Ryuu and Uta - Theyre the most interesting in that they’re already a couple but their past is what threatens to destroy what they’ve built in the present. I feel like Ryuu should tell her what it was like and apologize for acting like a tsundere, but I understand where he is coming from. I am dreading the inevitable drama but in a good way. It’s necessary for them to become a true couple.
2. Maria and Jou - Their extra chapter really shot them up for me. Jou really needs to get with the times here, it’s what’s really keeping him from truly making Maria happy. This is the 21st century, not the 18th. You’re equals now.
3. Yahiro and Hina - The reincarnation really adds more depth to this, especially in the chapter where the present Hina gets sick. It might just be a precocious crush from the outside, but knowing their past lives can really make you understand where Yahiro is coming from. The age gap may put people off, but I don’t mind personally. Plus, it makes for a real cute dynamic.
4. Hikari and Suzu - Their extra chapter was really good. They’re a nice pair, and Suzu’s real fun, though I don’t think they have as many elements to their relationship and interactions when compared to the other three. I’m just more or less waiting for present day Hikari to slowly remember his past with Suzu. Maybe then, Suzu will become more mature about her feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread