Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 40 - Gilt

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, Not sure if it's meant to be guilt as the title of the chapter.

Hopefully both the hero cunts get slapped about in the next chapter, the mind reader for essentially luring them here and the pole arm cunt is just really poorly written. Not to mention the rando that turned his blade at mc

Dex-chan lover
well i've learned a new word today. didn't know gilt was a word beforehand. for anyone too lazy to look it up themselves it basically means covered in gold or a golden color. in layman's terms it means something made to look better than it really is.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this is when he turns. No more lazy façade, no more regret or doubts about the past. I hope he just goes full unhinged, sometimes your enemy doesn't deserve your pity.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot a helluva a lot of stuff abt this story, but I still do like it, so please keep updating. Thanks for the chap!

Dex-chan lover
well i've learned a new word today. didn't know gilt was a word beforehand. for anyone too lazy to look it up themselves it basically means covered in gold or a golden color. in layman's terms it means something made to look better than it really is.
All that glitters is not gold.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
And man, MC really can't catch a break...

Dex-chan lover
That sounds more like "gilded" than "gilted"
(and yes, I know they are synonyms (more exactly, "gilt" vs "gilded", former being the thing a latter thing has). That's my joke. Although admittedly the tl's choice of word being the unsual one is a bit odd/unexpected)

Dex-chan lover
That sounds more like "gilded" than "gilted"
(and yes, I know they are synonyms (more exactly, "gilt" vs "gilded", former being the thing a latter thing has). That's my joke. Although admittedly the tl's choice of word being the unsual one is a bit odd/unexpected)
it does make sense in the context of this chapter:
page 27 the opponent uses both words, talking about how Fai's face is "gilded", so he's going to "remove his gilt" so the chapter is meant to be about Fai's "gilt" he uses for his appearance, or at least, what the other character says is his gilt. Though I've kinda lost track of the story long ago, so it's just wack to me rn

Users who are viewing this thread