Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 19.6 - Online extras

Fed-Kun's army
@SakuraShower That’s true. Case in point, Hitorijime series. Hitorijime Boyfriends came first, but I think that the spin-off, Hitorijime my hero, is much more popular and have many volumes in contrast to the usual one-volume BL like the first Hitorijime. I don’t know if the first one has an anime, but I have watched the anime of the second one.

Dex-chan lover
MC doesn't know that yaoi incest is a huge genre and he needs to support Toujou or he ded

@illusion_moon Funnily enough, that was the exact manga I was thinking of when I wrote that comment. I liked Hitorijime Boyfriend but I unfortunately couldn't get into Hitorijime My Hero.

So emotionally attached to yanagi. Really hoping he gets his spin off, or at least some form of relationship by the end. the way it’s going, im hoping the mob protagonist will play some role in it.

Dex-chan lover
If MC wasn't straight and didn't realize it was a bl world, I think the incest route would've been the main route 😅

Dex-chan lover
@lxmon_fax What? he obviously had a brother complex back then and it isn't rare to have incest in bl manga...or just manga in general 👀

Dex-chan lover
fuuuuck i'm getting a pseudo-asthma because of laughing too much

Dex-chan lover
lolll I love their relationship, but despite their arguments I like that the MC does look out for his little bro and likewise, the little bro kinda looks up to him

Users who are viewing this thread