Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - VS fudanshi -extra-

I low-key want him to be MC's friend since he has a lot to share lol

But actually, I feel sorry for our dear boy, he's even liked by girls (well we've seen one but I'm sure it means they notice him) but with that obsession of avoiding red flags he just misses all opportunities. I honestly don't know what ending I want for him. We know there's that guy who's gonna confess in 3 years or so, he also seems quite popular among others, on the other hand, after all these struggles he deserves a good girl.

Group Leader
I didn't even notice the guy Yashiro wanted to invite was MC until I saw your comments 😭 I feel so silly 😅

Ezk

i hope that one day he will fall for the flags, but also i hope he doesn't

Dex-chan lover
I hope he really falls into a flag someday, boy or girl!!!!! really he's too focused on avoiding, who knows that it's really a fate

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this manga is a fantastic resource for learning ways to shoot down someone without having to say it 🤣

Ahhhh, I’ve been blessed~ Thanks so much for the bulk update, this is one of my favourite manga. ❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha

Keep it up my boi...but a part of me does want to see him conquered.

Thank you!

Bro lowkey mc pulls hard...?
The guy from the lecture, they guy who's going to confess in 3 years, the goukon guy, the bl artist guy, and this movie guy like holy shit dude 😂

Double-page supporter
Breaking hearts left and right

On a side note... I hope our fudanshi becomes a regular character... would like to see him pick up on the MCs tactics. That would be hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
It's crazy how many times MC could had been in a relationship if it wasn't for him destroying all these flags

MC crushes yet another BL flag
RIP fudanshi guy lol, there's no BL when MC's involved 😂

Haha I love seeing our elusive MC avoid all the BL flags. But not gonna lie, I really want him to end up with one of them by the end of the manga :)

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for all of the crushed flags lmao but for once I'm still rooting for an MC's hetero romance ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

now the question is, is he the cause of this whole situation or just another anomaly within it

Users who are viewing this thread