Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - VS fudanshi -extra-

Dex-chan lover
considering how he is in a BL world, must be nice to easy get such material. but of course out MC is a lancer to his foil!
also sorry mob-san! he's been reserved for the next couple of years~

Now I just want a whole manga revolving around these two. A fudanshi/BL author who wishes they were in a BL world and a straight man who knows they're in a BL world. Straight man keeps on trying to get away from any BL events but the fudanshi (unknowingly) keeps dragging them into for inspiration only for the flag to be crushed by straight man. Although I know this premise can only last for a few chapters I just really want Mayama to come back... All I ask is for more Mayama....

Is it just me or is our MC getting more popular with the men lately?? I think this is the fourth time— one was the puppy guy who followed him after the photocopy flashback, second is our re-encounter/3 years younger guy, then the handsome dude from the karaoke— and now this guy asking him out to watch a movie! xD

This BL world sounds to me like a big chunk of the girls are also gay (bcs they're nowhere to be seen) and the rest of the het girls are taken

I wanna live there

@liszst
The World itself trying to fix the problem aka Mob-kun, the only (for now) man that wont like feeding shit to his bird.

Btw, really want Mob-kun and Masumi became friend (just friend, further is not good)

@hermitboi
I am quite sure many yaoi manga with Bottom with Dead fish eye, so yeah, maybe he is the cause of yaoi surround

I genuinely wish this freckles boy could be a reoccurring supporting character
The dynamic between him and the mc is too funny.

Fundashi guy could totally mooch off MC to fuel his BL manga. MC nowadays is becoming more popular, after all.

Dem he populer XD
Poor guy who bot shot down ;-;
He also has a lot of love interest XD

Users who are viewing this thread