Zettai Karen Children

Contributor
Good news to anyone wanting to follow this. Egscans https://egscans.com/ just picked this up at chapter 480. :D. They only post on their own site, so you will need to go there to read it. I will note that they haven't posted their projects on other sites since long before Mangadex existed, so that has nothing to do with the recent "situation" that occurred.

Group Leader
Greetings! This time we decided to upload all 5 chapters 485-> 489 to finish up the Welcome to the Jungle arc, but after the new arc is introduced (which will be up in 3-4 days), we will go back to one chapter every 2-4 days.

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely
-NoContextZKC Team-

Dex-chan lover
How the fck does this last 490 chapters lol and its still not finished? Didnt think they could take the story so far

Group Leader
I read this years ago. I'm glad it's still going. I should catch up to whatever chapter it's on some time.

Fed-Kun's army
@Freestyle: One could make the same argument about Detective Conan. That's still ongoing and it came out in 1994. ZKC only came out in 2005, in comparison. Superhero kids seem to be the secret to a successful manga lol

When I saw this the only that went through my head was "Why? Why is this story still going on? I thought it ended years ago."

Fed-Kun's army
@LordGray: It was on hiatus for a while. It's actually on its last arc now, supposedly.

On a separate note, anyone know who the chain-smoker in PANDRA is? Chapter 494 shows her latest appearance, but she seems to be both a minor character and at the same time not.

Y'all people who brought back the scan project, thanks from the deepest pockets of my heart and I hope you win at school

I'm currently on chapter 199 and enjoying it so far. Only problem is with the pacing. I know it can't be changed, but I feeling taking the 4 panel strips at the end of chapters and compiling them into their own chapter at the end of volumes would work wonders with the tone. It's rather jarring to have a serious moment between chapters interrupted by some 4 panel jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread