Zettai Karen Children

I want spoiler on the romance tag, cause like i only read the 1st 20 chaps, but i don't feel like reading the rest, so maybe i'll just watch and stop at the anime.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy this is STiLL GOING? Man I remember reading this like 6 years ago? I ended up forgetting about it shortly after the time skip where they grow up...

Dex-chan lover
I like how half the comments are remembering this manga and being shocked it still is going...which is even surprising me...i stopped when they finally hit middle school i believe..man it has been years

Wait a sec i messed up the spoilers

Ok, I think the translations are just about done with the mind controlled friends arc.

@nitsuki not really, it starts off like a comedy manga in the beginning where they introduce the characters like how Hitman Reborn did, but it becomes more action and plot oriented after that.

@DerekUrban
Hyobu is still alive in chapter 125, 125 is when they introduce the organization Phantom which is the series main antagonist (not pandra), this is also the start of when Pandra becomes anti heroes and alies of the children. Pandra's true perpous is basically to be like Magneto to Babel's X-men, and Phantom is basically "The Man".

Phantom's goal is to use their political power to legally kill, do human experiments on, inslave and sell espers around the world (some countries already do this thanks to phantom) by skewing the laws and publics perception of espers by playcating to people's prejudice towards them. They have been doing it since at least the 1930's when there was a boom of espers being born.

@Leviathanmiuna it's probably best to keep reading, a lot has happened since chapter 200. There is so much that's happened, but to give a quick spoiler round up...

Time traveling 10 year old Hyobu travels to the present and becomes a member of the Children and thus solidifying his unending onesided crush on Kaori even further, there is a clone army, Kaori has another admirer who has a crush on her that's a girl, lots of mind controll, and Hyobu joins the PTA at Kaoru's school because the Pandra kids enroll there as well.

Kaoru gains the ultimate special move surpassing Hyobu's "Unlimited" special move from his solo anime by tons, 2 other new people become members of the Children, and the government is evil and has plans to commit esper enslavement and genocide, and phantom has their hand in the government in most countries but not all.

Oh yeah, and the Children are marked as traitors by the government are wanted dead or alive in most countries, and Minamoto and Sakaki get arrested. So the Children take shelter on the Queen Catastrophe, and Kaoru is now the defacto leader of Pandra because Hyobu was badly injured and possibly on his death bed.

And that isn't even the half of it.

(UPDATE) The author posted on twitter that the series is going to end soon, and that he has already started working on his next series.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Takashi_Shiina/status/1344679476689453057

OMFG THIS LITERALLY PART OF MY CHILDHOOD..... AND I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN YESSSSSSS!!!!

Can someone spoil me to the point of where they grow up, or just summarize the story since I don't want to read 200+ chapters
Edit: nvm just gonna read.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know about Karen Girl's ?

The 3 of Su-Metal(BABYMETAL) and Ayami Muto and other girl that I cant remember her name

Over The Future - Karen Girl's (2008)
https://youtu.be/otn2UB-Q7Pw

I would love to know that myself. I cannot find any info online about the final volumes 55-63 being translated or even sold in bookstores.

So for history EGS was scanlating the latest chapters it but they dropped it as they didn't have the staff to keep going.
The Translator was still keen though and had a backlog of translations.

Users who are viewing this thread