Zettai ni Damage o Ukenai Skill o Moratta node, Boukensha to shite Musou shite miru

Fed-Kun's army
"no damage skill" . . . . if this dude doesn't try and put his dick in everything he is wasting everyone's time.

Wait a second, It literally didn't even take but a few panels after being stated he could not take any dmg from anything at all... for him to get slapped and take dmg which he even notes "hurt".

I am seriously confused and get the feeling chapter 2-4 will likely continue to confuse me cause as far as I can guess, He's gonna take several attacks that will do nothing to him and won't hurt him.

Still gonna read but that skill needs a bit more explaining.

Dex-chan lover
MC is invincible and will just act as a meat shield for his friends, so are their any stakes to anything?

Dex-chan lover
An invincible MC with 2 big boobed sisters? Researchers, unite. I call upon all of you to see this truthful work that the beloved goddesses have given us mere mortals!!!! We must push on for our scientific discovery!!!!

Welp, we have done it bois, damage to the mc is no more and so is probably any possibility for suspense.

Users who are viewing this thread