Zettai ni Furo ni Hairitakunai Kanojo VS Zettai ni Furo ni Iretai Kareshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Rubber Ducks

images

@thomasjenkins you are making your fantasy here. Not bathing = smelling bad doesnt apply to everyone, it really depends on each person body. Some sweat really little to almost none which makes them could not bath for weeks without leaving any noticeable scent while people like my younger brother, could be even stinky like right after an hour walking around the local town.

Fed-Kun's army
@thomasjenkins yeah you could like the smell of the skin of your boy/girlfriend, but if don't wash yourself stink is going to take over even the sweetest smell. And it depend on what you do to live, if you like me, do heavy work, you sweat and stink in 9 hours. But even if I don't sweat, shower or bath recharge my energy for the day, a hot shower after a long day it's needed.

Double-page supporter
personal hygene is neccessary. i dont care what anybody has to say

@thomasjenkins im not talking about myself lmao? Im the normal guy and i take shower twice a day. Im talking about other people, including a friend of mine who is actually like that.

I relate to her on a spiritual level. I also really hate taking a bath. Bathing is too much work and wastes too much time. I still bathe everyday tho.

Users who are viewing this thread