Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Premonition of a Troublesome Gathering

Dex-chan lover
Those 3 cores sounded like the usual rapists in Japanese series.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Looks kind of weird with roads that straight and wide in a village like that.

He's got a point. Don't just wait until last second.

So using "number" is their version of being polite to your seniors.

Slug hat.

Calling someone a cheater because she won. Typical loser behaviour.

I like her design.

I see that someone liked Elizabeth Bathory's fgo design a bit too much. XD
Doesn't give me the same vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Looks kind of weird with roads that straight and wide in a village like that.

He's got a point. Don't just wait until last second.

So using "number" is their version of being polite to your seniors.

Slug hat.

Calling someone a cheater because she won. Typical loser behaviour.

I like her design.

Doesn't give me the same vibe.
We have 1 for and 1 against being similar. We need a tie-breaker now!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so during the dungeon core meeting, the dungeons themselves are left unsupervised for a couple of days..? Then what happens if a dungeon gets successfully invaded? Do they just go poof mid-meeting? There's gotta be some sort of holiday set up that forbids destroying cores during this period, right? What a scary thought.
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
Lol is that Elizabeth Bathory Or is she the DC of the magma dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so during the dungeon core meeting, the dungeons themselves are left unsupervised for a couple of days..? Then what happens if a dungeon gets successfully invaded? Do they just go poof mid-meeting? There's gotta be some sort of holiday set up that forbids destroying cores during this period, right? What a scary thought.
:worry:
Cores technically can decline going to the meeting. Rokuko did that when her dungeon was occupied by Waver's bandits in Volume 1. As all the cores should be at the meeting there shouldn't be any battles going on between dungeons. And I cannot see any humans, except for maybe heroes, that could conquer a dungeon in two or three days.

Dex-chan lover
Hm....quite sure Ittetsu was supposed to barge in and save Rokuko from those cretins if I remember. Unfortunate he got cut.

Other than showing he really is on good terms with her and a great guy, it also highlights how the factions are mostly broken down by the natural avatar form of the core. Ittetsu is a part of the Dragon King faction led by well.....the dragon, Core 5.

Core 6's Demon King faction has mostly demons under him, while Haku's faction has a wide range. A lot of eccentric dungeons or those who have no choice come under her banner, given her reputation.

I got to say Father also looks a heck of a lot younger than I expected...and a lot more villainous. For some reason I always imagined him as a slightly older man with an unassuming bearing. Not that this is 'his' real appearance either way

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think they did a good job with Father's character design. It helps that the Light Novels are complete so they know what they're working with. The first time I read them I imagined him as just a black silhouette with a smiling mouth. I think I was half inspired by what God looked like in FMA:Brotherhood.
Though the hood and mask is perfect for the reveal 120 or so chapters from now considering the pace of the Manga relative to the LNs.

Dex-chan lover
Hm....quite sure Ittetsu was supposed to barge in and save Rokuko from those cretins if I remember. Unfortunate he got cut.

Other than showing he really is on good terms with her and a great guy, it also highlights how the factions are mostly broken down by the natural avatar form of the core. Ittetsu is a part of the Dragon King faction led by well.....the dragon, Core 5.

Core 6's Demon King faction has mostly demons under him, while Haku's faction has a wide range. A lot of eccentric dungeons or those who have no choice come under her banner, given her reputation.

I got to say Father also looks a heck of a lot younger than I expected...and a lot more villainous. For some reason I always imagined him as a slightly older man with an unassuming bearing. Not that this is 'his' real appearance either way
Yeah, in the LNs Ittetsu barged in and told them that she defeated him in a dungeon battle so they need to show respect before the rankings, but they still wouldn't quite believe it and 666 showed up when they saw that Rokuko was near her in the rankings. They just cut out Ittetsu because it was probably a little redundant. I agree it's a shame, because Rokuko knowing that she has at least one legit friend at the gathering was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread