Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Haku-neesama see the lodging

Dex-chan lover
Who's that Pokemon in the egg?

It's Pikachu Togepi Dragon Waifu!

And Butler-san catched MC's laziness.

the bed is so good Chloe just slept there... you know the bed is on another whole level if someone that is not normally lazy feel asleep like that

It feels like this mango should be at least chapter 30. Anyways, I can't say how much the meal would be worth but that stack looked a bit over the top to me. I guess the food tasted otherworldly.... bad joke.

@marcyvq fried shrimp is really nothing special..., until you considder how fast shellfish go bad, you don't want to haul it inland hence it's a novelty when you're not at a place that fish them.

Now in our modern society this is not true, due to good storage methods and rapid transportation, but it was true for a looooong time.

Group Leader
@marcyvq Yeah, but it's a world that most likely doesn't have batter covered deep-fried food as an easily accessible meal option. Food fresh from the fryer is godly.

@monkey123
that's the phoenix egg, Keima will have a lot of fun with it after he learns it can restore itself while leaving broken parts behind, milf dragon is their neighbor

@Rizkid1412 happy to tell you that is other way around. Rokuko is the one who is dangerous.

Aggregator gang
@HDMI1 no they do have fried food. But because it's done on open flames it's dangerous. (unless you got money for a magic stove)
You need a license to deep fry food.

So because of such prerequisites it's considered a luxury food. As you need large amount of oil and skill.

Users who are viewing this thread