Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Haku-neesama see the lodging

Dex-chan lover
She died because somebody poured too much money in this deluxe mixtape tour. You know who the culprit is (even when the culprit did not even have an inkling).

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00
LN reader up to the latest chapter here: everything you said is complete and utter nonsense and you should feel bad for even thinking it.

Dex-chan lover
I see the Super Siscon package met with approval. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the new chapters, I literally laugh out loud reading this series

Contributor
@Cak Because it has connotations? Remember that meat is kinda saying that they're only meat and are used as physical labor or night services.

Dex-chan lover
the last time i was im germany it didnt have a fuji-san

Dex-chan lover
@Succubewbs and @Rukja
from what I understand through anime/manga "kid's meal" in Japanese family restaurant has different flags on the meal as a collectible and not as a sign of where the food came from

Dex-chan lover
@CinderSquall
that would be acceptablke but in there taste flash picture thing with fuji-san and all they could have left the flag out, so thats why it does look strange for me, cause it implys that these are memorys or impression from this country ^^

It kinda looks like the mangaka doesn't really get the charm of Lazy dungeon master....

Well, Hopefully it gets better in time.

Contributor
fused the picture

CB6hlHd.png

Group Leader
I feel like a joke may have been lost in translation. I haven't read Japanese in forever, but something in the back of my mind is telling me that 'Cave of Desire' is a euphemism for a woman's lower private part. Just throwing this here.

Users who are viewing this thread