Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Neighbor dungeon and dungeon battle

Dex-chan lover
@AIphard once they're drawn cute and big-bewbied, they're all from Japan.
(Also, Jorogumo aren't from Japan? What?)

Dex-chan lover
@EV-8371_kk

IIRC (it's been forever since I read some bad MTL of this manga's WN), it's either or selling them since they're paid with some gold pieces per complete and/or because you can make fire-resistant stuff out of them ==> probably fire-resistant golems knowing the MC

Dex-chan lover
man poor Phoenix, imagine being a legendary immortal being and this is your fate, to be continually killed thousands of times every single day, pure fucking torture.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for another chapter!

Battles like these seem like fun; I wonder if there's a modern spiritual successor to that old Bullfrog game, Dungeon Keeper... [checks Google]

Huh, "War for the Overworld"... looks interesting, check it out.

That said, the real fun is in the munchkin tactics (like a Trojan Horse), which can't be captured by gameplay and only in the imagination! There was a manga focused on such tactics:
https://mangadex.org/title/39256/otherworldly-munchkin-let-s-speedrun-the-dungeon-with-only-1-hp

Any other lateral-thinking fantasy munchkin series out there?

The phoenix eggshell farm reminds me of the good old DF mermaid bones farm. Nice.

I really like the golems.
And i'm not surprised using basic phalanx infantry tactics works. It was quite dominant for hundreds of years.

Double-page supporter
hey nice kira face
holy fuck his toenails are long tho

Feel like I remember him collecting the egg shells because it's basically an infinite source of fire proof material. Given the limitations on resources, anything cost effective would be valuable. Which would also be why he uses golems for all variety of things since it uses MP rather than DP.

Poor balut pheonix-kun.
They didn't even drink the soup and add salt and vinegar what a terrible people

Long-strip supporter
when your purpose in life is worse than butter bot from rick and morty
~ phoenix egg

Dex-chan lover
everytime i see a phalanx it makes me want to scream "HAU!" like the Spartans from 300

Dex-chan lover
That phoenix is gonna have PTSD even before it's born man.

Also, anyone else suspecting Kehma's
present of a silver knight
?

Dex-chan lover
That poor phoenix. Let’s hope its mystic-ness doesn’t come with early intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread