Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Neighbor dungeon and dungeon battle

Dex-chan lover
"Dispose the balut"

lol is this a Filipino translator or was that actually the Japanese translation?

Dex-chan lover
@refferee His villain face certainly said that wasn't a gift at all. (no need to spoiler out guesses) I hope they forgive him. I like these new neighbors.

Aggregator gang
so we know what the golems are doing, but the water fleas? where did they all go? and for that matter, where did all the water go when he drained it from the first 3 floors? I hope he's not foolish enough to send it to some reservoir near the dungeon core...

I like that he created a lot of Zakus to attack, if only he went back to create some mobile suits then gundam after that.

Supporter
This is awesome, i feel like it's a mash between the game Dungeon Keeper and a strategy game.

Probably Meat and the other girls are using such an interface to use the golems as game units.

Very cool, it's a different concept from what i have seen in most manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter Hard to say but purposely putting that as spoiler might make people curious and get them to read.

Marketing tactics XD

Dex-chan lover
Stop egg abuse! Save cute phoenix today!
Just because it's immortal doesn't mean you can kill it over and over!
tenor.gif

sad to say all of this is a fake,
That toy that was given was a golem that is going to win the battle, so shady.

Contributor
Aw man, this chapter reminds me why this manga is so enjoyable.

Ah damn, I gotta reread the novels. I fucking love Ittetsu & Redra, great idiot couple.

Users who are viewing this thread