Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - My way to defeat a dragon

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha, he wanted to make a passage and earn from it. Instead he will earn close to nothing meanwhile he connected his super luxurious inn with a port city which will bring tons of people giving him more work to do xD

Cak

hmm?? is it mistranlation or is it what actually said in the raw?
iirc from what i read in the LN Flame Cavern Dungeon has 51 floor
and keima actually touched the core in 50th floor but the real core is in 51st floor

Contributor
Dont worry, he winds up making automated toll booths lmao

If workload increases then all he needs is more slaves to do the work for him, if he ever thinks about that.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000 more slaves to build worker golems ?
I think there will still be work that only he can do, but more slaves would definitely reduce his workload, he just need to manage them too hahaha

@Silversun The way I see it from the chapters up to this point, creating golems to him is not a chore. And as for managing, he has Senior Manager Slave for life, Meat to handle that. Why would he need to interact with new slave when you train one in order to train ten or more. Corporate management, I never seen a president hired a manager then do the managers job for the manager for him.

Aww, they cut the part where the tunnel would have had to go through the magma chamber of 112s dungeon, and they could have just moved the tunnel to avoid the chamber.

Fed-Kun's army
I waiting for
Rei my fav girl.
iu
@Mizuho9000 @Mizuho9000 @SilverSun well
he doesn't buy anymore slaves the only slave he got isIchika and Niku
he does however
summon subordinates monster like Rei (Vampire) Kinue (Silky) Neruneh (Apprentice witch) Pio, Hannah, Nicole (Silkies Set) Elulu (Elf Ghost) Elka (Fairy) Mr Tent (Tentacle Slime)

Fed-Kun's army
lol, I like this trick.

These two are a perfect match/couple. While she's the strength, he plays the role of brains and he was actually able to outplay Kehma with such an easy trick.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure "unearned income" should be translated as "passive income" unless the original author is a commie or something.

Double-page supporter
Nah "unearned income" sounds better, considering his shamelessness and other personality traits. He's totally proud of it LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread