Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - The Intruder

Dex-chan lover
why does the last page make me feel like we shifted genre to Space Giant Robots? oh also can you guys decide on whether to call her Nikku or Meat I prefer Niku if you want feedback but still

Group Leader
why does the last page make me feel like we shifted genre to Space Giant Robots? oh also can you guys decide on whether to call her Nikku or Meat I prefer Niku if you want feedback but still
thats called a mistake my friend

Dex-chan lover
So I assume the big doggo is gonna be a loli girl in human form that wants to join MC?

Dex-chan lover
I missed meat, she is such a great cunny, a shame that apparently manga was more tame with her that the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I missed meat, she is such a great cunny, a shame that apparently manga was more tame with her that the novel.
Um, novel reader here, not really sure what your talking about. She hasn't been toned down or anything so far. Lewd things with her are few and far between. For the most part she is a prim proper maid/warrior. She is very careful and doesn't slip up much, so we only find out or see when the MC notices somthing.

Users who are viewing this thread