Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 48 - The Saintess vs Dungeon

Contributor
@Needhydra i need.. a significant amount of time, to understand what the heck "testingus" is! 🫠🤣
BMoPtNb.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
ngl, kinda feel bad for the saintess lol
NGL, it doesn't sound very sincere if you laugh after you say it, lol.

I kinda agree, though. On one hand, it's a bit much, but on the other, she's a bit much.

That's the joke in this scene, it's implied Alca was asked...and of course she said yes, further obliviously imposing on Kehma.
Considering just who she is and what personality she's showed, expecting her to take a subtle hint like that is like expecting a Dane to speak coherently.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it about time he contacts the Empress? I mean all he has to do to get help is sell out his dungeon girl again.

Dex-chan lover
Do kind of feel like her spirit might break at this rate going by her expressions

Turns out the wolf's greatest weakness isn't salt, but being in a room covered in poop. Kehma could probably chase it out by rebranding the whole place as the Poop Dungeon.

So is Rin now a permanent part of the dungeon? Or does kehma salt melt him to death later
Ok I read the novel like 7 years ago so I don't remember much (nor do I want to spoil) but no, Rin does bugger off. Pretty soon too I think.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't dying all the time make her suffer some kind of PTSD? :/
Was her psyche just that strong, I wonder...

Dex-chan lover
The saintess is actually one wild ass mf considering that she still feels pain with each death but shes shrugging it all off

Double-page supporter
That fall must've hurt.
I hope she won't become crazy from all that dying over and over, that must be stressful.
Oh no fear of her becoming crazy, because she was so from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread