Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - The Saintess got serious

Dex-chan lover
Did i miss something, or did she bring up marriage completely unprompted?

Did she received the letter the MC send to the Church. I remember it was writen that the saintess needed to come back and that they should take responsability.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for the end of the ln.
the kiss the foot proposal is a very early hint of the identity of the light god

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

N now he really seduce him...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Sealing the dungeon. Unfortunately, doggo isn't part of the dungeon.

Now that's a spread. I can certainly see why he's wondering what to do. For all her faults, she's at least top tier beauty.

I am 100%, 1000%, ten thousand% sure he would accepted the prosposal... HAD HE NOT BEEN THE DUNGEON MASTER (Rokuko > saintess anyways)
He's wavering even as it is.

make a deal. ill marry you if you destroy the dungeon core in 3 days but if you can’t, you’ll marry me, move here, and swear to your gods that You’ll never try to destroy it or the dungeon again
Seems fair, let's go.

I say cut the foot off, then you can enjoy it forever.
But that would ruin her legs. Can't do that. Suggestion rejected.

I don't think you missed anything, and she's certainly the type who would bring it up unprompted as if it was prompted.

Dex-chan lover
You missed it. She brought it up in one of the previous chapters. Not to Kehma directly, but in her own thoughts.

To Kehma, no cost is too great to wringe as much DP and money out of her.
She, however, is an idiot and is viewing his 'stopping at nothing to provide for her the greatest hospitality' as coutrship/a marriage proposal.

A monster of his own making, so to speak.
It happens a lot with Kehma, get used to seeing it happen more.

Dex-chan lover
Did she received the letter the MC send to the Church. I remember it was writen that the saintess needed to come back and that they should take responsability.
She did not receive the letter sent by Keima. The Holy Kingdom got both sets of letters and sent a letter to Rokuko apologizing and then sent a different letter Alca ordering her to return. That is why she is confused about the order to return. She asks for money and then is told to return home with no explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Kill dungeons. Behead dungeons. Roundhouse kick a dungeon into the earth. Slam dunk a dungeon core into the volcano.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he has to handle clearing up the misunderstanding very carefully here.

Dex-chan lover
Well MC not really depend on DP anyway, looking forward for how MC punish this bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I think he can come out on top here.

make a deal. ill marry you if you destroy the dungeon core in 3 days but if you can’t, you’ll marry me, move here, and swear to your gods that You’ll never try to destroy it or the dungeon again
That...would be a possibility if Kehma didn't find the Saintess annoying af aside from her legs and feet.

Dex-chan lover
"what should i do!?" maybe tell the crazy woman you're not gonna marry her and she needs to get the fuck out of your town?
He's got a leg fetish, feet possibly included. It'll depend on his willingness to not be a complete degen.

Dex-chan lover
Was the cake a marriage proposal? Is that what she couldn't refuse the allure of? I don't get her obsession with him..
I forgot which chapter but the Saintess thinks she's getting the room for free and that Kehma's been courting her with normal human behaviour.

Basically the Saintess is a femcel with no concept of normal social interactions.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for the end of the ln.
the kiss the foot proposal is a very early hint of the identity of the light god
I don't remember any refences to them but decreeing marriage proposals be a kiss on the foot is completely bonk worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread