Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - The Saintess got serious

Dex-chan lover
KILL DUNGEONS. BEHEAD DUNGEONS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A DUNGEONS INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A DUNGEON’S BABY INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY
DUNGEONS. DEFECATE IN A DUNGEON’S FOOD. LAUNCH DUNGEONS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY DUNGEONS IN A WOK. TOSS DUNGEONS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A DUNGEON’S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW DUNGEONS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST DUNGEONS HEADS OFF. REPORT DUNGEONS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP DUNGEONS IN HALF. CURB STOMP PREGNANT DUNGEONS. TRAP DUNGEONS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH DUNGEONS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUEFY DUNGEONS IN A VAT OF ACID. EAT DUNGEONS. DISSECT DUNGEONS. EXTERMINATE DUNGEONS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP DUNGEON’S SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE DUNGEONS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE DUNGEONS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR DUNGEONS. GRIND DUNGEON’S FETUSES IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL. DROWN DUNGEONS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE DUNGEONS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD DUNGEONS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED DUNGEONS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE DUNGEONS WITH A KATANA.

Dex-chan lover
KILL DUNGEONS. BEHEAD DUNGEONS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A DUNGEONS INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A DUNGEON’S BABY INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY
DUNGEONS. DEFECATE IN A DUNGEON’S FOOD. LAUNCH DUNGEONS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY DUNGEONS IN A WOK. TOSS DUNGEONS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A DUNGEON’S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW DUNGEONS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST DUNGEONS HEADS OFF. REPORT DUNGEONS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP DUNGEONS IN HALF. CURB STOMP PREGNANT DUNGEONS. TRAP DUNGEONS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH DUNGEONS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUEFY DUNGEONS IN A VAT OF ACID. EAT DUNGEONS. DISSECT DUNGEONS. EXTERMINATE DUNGEONS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP DUNGEON’S SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE DUNGEONS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE DUNGEONS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR DUNGEONS. GRIND DUNGEON’S FETUSES IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL. DROWN DUNGEONS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE DUNGEONS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD DUNGEONS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED DUNGEONS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE DUNGEONS WITH A KATANA.
In Your Name we pray, Amen.

Dex-chan lover
Free foot? In this economy?.. Man Alca almost got me there... sadly she doesn't know Keima already has all the feet he can desire with Meat and Rokuko(and the others).

What the hell happened to the MC that always had his priorities straight?
What the hell happened to MC's talk-no-jutsu?
He could have shut her delusion down immediately by telling her his true feelings about her - an annoying pain in the ass.
He could have reminded her that dungeons are properties of the Empire and her destroying one would cause a huge political issue.
What we got: "I cannot permit you to destroy the dungeon core", "I already have a partner", "What should I do?"
Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
What the hell happened to the MC that always had his priorities straight?
What the hell happened to MC's talk-no-jutsu?
He could have shut her delusion down immediately by telling her his true feelings about her - an annoying pain in the ass.
He could have reminded her that dungeons are properties of the Empire and her destroying one would cause a huge political issue.
What we got: "I cannot permit you to destroy the dungeon core", "I already have a partner", "What should I do?"
Seriously?
When dealing with a person of her delusional nature who misconstrued business hospitality for romantic gestures, talk-no-jutsu has its limits.

Users who are viewing this thread