Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made

Dex-chan lover
Yep, the novel is better. Both the webnovel and the light novel. The manga falls in the not bad, not great category.

I think this is the first one I can approve where MC said "I want to live peacefully" in another world story that doesn't goes haywire and truly does doing not much and kept the peacefulness.

i saw people saying its another 0815 isekai but its kinda something new i mean the side characters are all 0815 but the abilities not so mhh

As most isekais, starts out great and interesting, then is becomes boring and repetitive. Bad writing as always....

Honestly, I really don't feel like reading more when in the second chapter
mc just lets the girl get raped and the other girl get beaten for multiple days

I think this doesn't deserve the low rating. It isn't fantastic but I found it enjoyable, atleast a 7.5/10 for me.

You would think the hot dragon girl on the cover is maybe the first potential harem member or main girl, but in reality she has absolutely nothing to do with the MC.
Shes even married to a dragon. Well this was kinda interesting so far but became nothing but micro managing an inn. Rating should be lower as well..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So many chapters in a single release, thanks!!

If you enjoy this, you should checkout the LN, is WAY BETTER.

Users who are viewing this thread