Zettai ni Yatte wa Ikenai Isekai Shoukan - Ch. 21 - Concerning Getting an Appraisal

Group Leader
While I appreciate the effort in translating I'll never understand the need to insert shit like the comments into someone else's work. If you have to make comments about the work you could move them to a credit page. The distracting comments totally break the flow of the story you're supposed to be reading . It was almost universally disliked when it happened isekai maou. I'm not sure why people think it's a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you go 4x the current price? Isn't 2x already enough to silence most people?
Also, why the heck are you dressed like a bank robber...
Ya FOOL!

Dex-chan lover
She was kidnapped just take her back by force. Just use the legendary sword and turn those slavers and slave buyers into paste.

Dex-chan lover
Shame the nappers are getting away with it and even making profit.

Contributor
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO HAM FROM THE START. YOU IDIOT. SAVE THE REST FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES.

>inb4 he just made that much bank and I look like an idiot

Dex-chan lover
A neet or a pimp?
8938506.jpg

Aggregator gang
Dude... a party member is kidnapped and i MUST buy her back....... WTF!? Will she get kidnapped again to be sold again?, i would just murder them all and loot them.
I get money, the world no longer has evil and people are safe. Everyone wins

Dex-chan lover
People are expecting too much for this mc I see. You don't expect people to be smart in a dumb manga ever.
And this mc got power up from boner.

Dex-chan lover
Mia was so cute after cleaning and brushing up... Hiroshi will be able to feel more excited and love after he saw her and then eventually leaks his mana over excitement.
MC will fall and fall deeper how to prevent himself for leaking out his mana to avoid the death flag...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...Just walk in there, think about sexing the priestess and blow this joint. The End. I really don't know, if this is too much to expect from MC, but damn, this is no rocket science. He also should tell that priestess what happened, that he changed his mind about her not healing herself with magic and to blow that auction into bit together with him. Also not too complicated. Heck, why wait? Her firend is in danger. Just make a hit'n'run at their HQ or warehouse or where ever they are holding her. Easy

Users who are viewing this thread